• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Implemented [Trader] Button/Checkbox to report the same offers

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rhinowarrior

Summary
Implement a button/checkbox to repost your last offer in the trader.

Description
When putting up offers on the market, I'd like to have a button or checkbox which I can use to repost the same offer (so I won't have to fill in all the numbers every time, when I want to put multiple similar offers on the market).

Motivation
More user friendly (less clicks/typing).

Possible downsides
None.

Last edited by a moderator:

methusu

You mean, the notification of an accepted trade offer should have a button, that you can click to make the same offer at the market again? This could be helpful indeed.

Drialik

Even more reasons for me to ignore the notifications board. I liked how it was and now it is filled with meaningless trade notifications.

Katwijk

Actually factually, I'm more interested in who is buying my trades, than in who is visiting my city.

But I agree with your essential point. I'd PREFER a notification list that had one line per message, with an ACTIVE icon for the folks who I've visited recently. We now have a similar feature in the FoE Event History, going back 5 days, and it's simply WONDERFUL.

I walk the list every day, and the leftover people on my social bar (on the world map) are the folks who are NOT visiting me. Once a week I try to prime the pump, but for the most part I just ignore the deadwood.

SoggyShorts

Isn't this already implemented?
When I post a trade I get a pop-up saying it's been posted, I click accept, then I can just hit post again.
There currently is no need to "
have to fill in all the numbers every time, when I want to put multiple similar offers on the market