• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Trader became a total mess

DeletedUser118

Game version: v1.46-(3c6445bc6) (2018-01-14 9:36)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: FF 57.0.4
Flash Player version: 28.0.0.137
Operating System: Win10
Account name: Katzenprinz
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Current situation:
I suppose its because of the next guest race but currently the market place is a total mess. Gems come before Silk and again Gems and after that Elixir and so on.

Expected situation:
The usual market behavoir ^^

Reproduction Steps:
1. Enter Game
2. Open Trader
3. Open Tab "Accept offers"
4. Scroll through pages

Screenshots of the bug:

Attachments

• Unbenannt1.jpg
    Unbenannt1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Unbenannt2.jpg
    Unbenannt2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 160
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118

He can have as much work as he likes, but still shouldn't make a total mess out of his market place. It will keep the custormers away. :p

palmira

Actually, the trader is much better now, to be perfect, the 3* trades that are now at the top of the list shouldn't include mixed tier trades. Apparently, the trader got smart and orders the trades by rating and in the same rating by volume, the bigger trades first then the smaller ones. Now one doesn't need to browse the endless 1* and no star trades, they are at the end :)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
So if i see it correctly this is now the order of the trader:

1 first sort on star amount: 3 star then 2 star then 1 start etc.
2 Then sort on quantity: 100k trades, 50k trades, ....
3 then sort by tier: tier 1, tier2 and tier 3
4 and then sort within tier (marble then steel then planks).

And its sorting number 2 that makes it confusing to some of you.

Ill go check with game design if its intentional.

DeletedUser118

It sure confuses me.

An explanation by the CM together with the implementation would have been nice and not from a mod inside a bug report later on after a player discovered the change.

Karvest

I see 2 sequences from 3 stars to 1, and can't figure out what is difference between them.
+ mixing same star cross-tier trades with normal trades is bad IMHO...

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
It sure confuses me.

An explanation by the CM together with the implementation would have been nice and not from a mod inside a bug report later on after a player discovered the change.

Im not explaining how it works tho, im just summarizing the current situation so it can be investigated further. The devs can then decide if it was intentional (and why it wasnt announced then, which usually means its only partial finished) or if there is a bug here.
The only reason im summarizing is that i want verification i didnt miss something.

Sadly because of daily update, partial updates can happen from time to time, even tho they try to prevent it. And as long as its not fully finished yet, it wont be announced in the patch notes