• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Incomplete tourney broken

• Thread starter DeletedUser1247
  • Start date

Veeb

Right why would inno allow bugs like this that make playing impossible to play especially for players that have been #1
I feel that we at the Middle Earthens need to make a stand. Miciah constantly has issues with his game play and despite purchasing a high spec computer he is still experiencing issues whereupon the game is unplayable. This is known as issues with 'The Hamsters' which is how we feel Inno powers Elvenar.
I think this needs to be sorted as soon as possible, its very sad for us to constantly hear that Miccy cannot get on the game or his progress is seriously hindered due to Lag or serious bugs that make the game unplayable.

Please fix these bugs that have been around for a very long time BEFORE introducing anymore content please.
I myself constantly get the message window stay and then stripes disappear across it to see the town underneath and you can continue to play through it for a short while before it crashes the game. This happens most days I play too but I gave up with bug reports as it doesn't seem to get them taken care of :(

PLEASE FIX THE BUGS

MICCY FAN CLUB Ultimate fan lol :) xxx

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Im all in favor of fixing all the bugs, but then at least bugs need to reported.
making a bugreport without a single word in it, doesnt qualify as a bugreport to me, so that isnt gonna get fixed.

this bug also doesnt make playing impossible at all, just reopening the tournament province is enough to fix it, and if not a relog would do aswell