• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

[Tournaments] Reduce Tournament encounters

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SoggyShorts

And just to pester ya a bit more they have just added a slow animation so now the encounters take longer on the app.:(
Hahahaha awesome. Next step is to raise the encounters from 4 to 12 just for S&G

I've been thinking about it for a while now and I think this update has given me the last little push I needed.
Thanks for the good times,
Soggy out.

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

@SoggyShorts Maybe some players are warning than with Spire experience, Inno can take this good suggestion and change it to make another Spire from tournament (if they dare then the culture building rebalancing rage was nothing compared to what would happen).

maxiqbert

I don't like the x4 squad sizes
I'm usually playing with 5 squads total apart from the main troop requirement (like treants this week), so, this is not an option.
I know the first provinces are a lot smaller in squad sizes, but still, I can get along with few various troops now, and couldn't in this scenario.

Lovec Krys

I voted yes. This can save a lot of time (as a tournament player who makes 7K+ points by average in his main city I know how much time tournament consumes these days).

I just hope that it will be simple joining 4 encounters into 1 without making tournaments harder and/or adding expired goods/seeds/mana for cattering.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hey! I'm here to support this suggestion! I voted Yes! Remember grasshopper, I am the spirit turtle.

Verde

Not in favour if we still have the 45 tournament encounters quest lurking anywhere ... at the moment it's possible to do 11 provinces + 1 encounter, leaving the remaining 3 in that province available for the next time that quest turns up (probably immediately).
This change would mean effectively doing 12 provinces as they'd then change that quest correspondingly, unlikely to be rounded downwards (not that I actually plan on ever doing that quest again, no matter what the prize...).

Richord

bad idea. the whole system wouldn't work anymore.
wonders, barracks etc are all partically made with the current system.
what to do with the massive amount of units/goods?
what to do with ranking if many can't get passed eachother because they can only do 6x30ish fights?
bad idea.

Karvest

This suggestion won't change anything in game balance. Read it again.You will loose same amount of goods/troops per province as before, get same prizes/ranking, just waste less time for it.

Dony

King of Bugs
bad idea. the whole system wouldn't work anymore.
wonders, barracks etc are all partically made with the current system.
what to do with the massive amount of units/goods?
what to do with ranking if many can't get passed eachother because they can only do 6x30ish fights?
bad idea.
requirements would be same just 4x more, similar to spire, you wont save anything extra

Karvest

It's a bad idea to compare it with spire, since spire use much bigger squad sizes and many players afraid that tournaments would become same expensive, while they shouldn't.

Karvest

It's sad that some players vote against just because they don't trust Inno to change anything without making things worse...

Lovec Krys

Seems that we will have to try it again in our national forums, since they all have different systems of forwarding ideas, so one of us could succeed there.
Until then simply continue to spend hour or more with tournament/day.
Is anyone crazy enough to do battles manualy these days? (must take about half day doing that)