• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Tournament starting time/countdown incorrect

Elevenar

Game version: v1.17.7-(8f51ec5) (2016-10-31 9:57)
Game world: BETA 1
Browser + version: Version 54.0.2840.71 m
Flash Player version: You have version 23,0,0,205 installed
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro Insider Preview
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: Elevenar
Humans or Elves: Humans for sure ;)

Reproducibility: 5/5

Current situation:
Now, having wintertime again, the start of a new tournament is shifted by one hour, so as seen in the screenshot, the countdown time(r) is incorrect ... it should show 6:47 (or even 6:46 to be pedantic).

Expected situation:
Time related functions and views should be able to handle whatever server time or game world time is set correctly.

Screenshots:
20161101 bug_time_start_tournament.gif

DeletedUser1771

Because of the wintertime change tournaments will start one hour earlier until the springtime change. So, the timer is showing correct time.

Elevenar

Haha, you are so funny @Inno.
Sorry, I never heard such an (time related) argumentation, working with and for IT people all over the world. And I doubt your answer is technically correct.

I don't see all people going to work one hour later now, only because it is wintertime...

>> click on LIKE <<

Last edited:

DeletedUser1548

@Tajanstvena , I didn't know Inno-people have such a wicked sense of humour. Good one!
Now after we laughed so hard... Would you be so kind and change the status for 'confirmed' and forward it?
Thanks in advance!