• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce tournament scores

DeletedUser651

I don't know if this has been reported yet, but there is a problem with the tournament scores, or does it just look like there is?

Let's say I get to 300 tournament score points and then stop doing any more provinces and I am sitting in a certain ordinal place. If more people also get to 300 points after I do, sometimes they jump ahead of me and they will get more ranking points than I do.

What I expect? I would expect everyone with the same tournament score to be ranked the same and get the same ranking points. For example, if you have 3 people in first place then the next person would be ranked 4th.

If you have the exact same amount of points, then the one who got them first should be higher in the ranking. So far, we've been unable to reproduce this, though. If you have some more detailed information please do let us know. :)

DeletedUser651

It still happens a lot. The person who got there first is not the first one in the ranking. What other kind of details can I provide to help?

DeletedUser651

Currently, I am ranked 394 in the tournament. I am ahead of Tomicullus who has the same score I do. I JUST got that score. I should be ranked below Tomicullus who also has 514 points. I will fight some more.

Ok...perfect example.
I am now going to go get 604 points. In front of me are the following players in the following ranked positions:

375: khronos
376: svartan
377: silverlight
378: miramar

I was in 379th place with 600 points. Then I won a battle. I received 4 points for the win. I now also have 604 points. Somehow, I jumped ahead of all those 4 players and now I am ranked 375th and they have all dropped one place. That should not happen. As stated, whoever gets there first should have the highest ranking, or everyone with the same score should be tied. I should not have a higher ranking than those four players.

edit: I will try it again. At 664 points there are a whole lot of players with that score. Players ranked 357 to 371 all have 664 points.

edit: fights done. I now have 664 points. I am ranked 357th. I jumped ahead of ALL those players who had 664 before me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
I think second criteria is difficulty of encouter, doing 1x tier2 encouter gives 4 points and should be higher then doing 2x tier1 encounters which also gives 4 points, so if people in front of you just did first few encounters in first day and you did some from tier 2 next day you should get ahead of them even tho they had that score before you. thats how it works in other games.