• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate tournament rewards

Alpha-74

Game version: v1.72-(9b33ecc) (2019-01-25 13:39)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version:google chrome 71.0.3578.98
Flash Player version: 32.0.0.114
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1440 x900
Account name: alpha-74
Humans or Elves: humans

incorrect rewards display

Attachments

• tournament.png
    tournament.png
    141 KB · Views: 142

Richord

yeah inno; please put 1 month in between and STOP MAKING NEW STUFF UNTIL OLD STUFF WORKS PERFECTLY:)
thanks...

Dony

King of Bugs
i believe last week it was exactly the same, but because we got so many relics, reward icon was outside of the screen and nobody could hover over it to see it

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
i believe last week it was exactly the same, but because we got so many relics, reward icon was outside of the screen and nobody could hover over it to see it
Yes i can confirm the same thing happened last week, just not visible in reward screen.

if you disagree about it being duplicate or not, you can always send a message to Marindor and he will then look at it again and reevaluate if needed. But so you know if it is treated as a seperate bug, then this one will remain as duplicate anyway since Edeba beat you to reporting this bug by 10 mins

DeletedUser2576

Happened again.
I like free runes, but there is definitely something wrong...
You do not receive all runes that are displayed.
For example it shows i got 6 Runes of one Wonder and in my "inventory" there are less than 6.
I am not sure if the exact Amount thats supposed is granted but still it's more than a visual bug and backend related not frontend.

Karvest

Reload game and you would see added amounts.
At least I got 7 runes of Lighthouse of Good Neighborhood. After previous tourney I had 19 of them, now - 26.

DeletedUser2576

I can only check it on live but could be different than live here.