• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug tournament reward

Bor de Wolf 1965

I just noticed an error in the tournament reward system
I should get 3kp for province 2 but it tells me I will only get 1
toernament.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
why do you think you should get 3? the kp of the level has been lessered by 1 for each star before it where it used to give 0 kp but now 1

Bor de Wolf 1965

It used to be the following sequence.
1 star province 2, you get 2kp
2 star province 1, you get 2kp
3 star province 3, you get 3kp
4 star province 2, you get 3kp <--
5 star province 1, you get 3kp
6 star province 3, you get 4kp
this will repeat for province 4-10 and province 11-?? is a repeat of province 10
with the new tournament reward system it was promised we won't lose any reward for doing the same amount of province as before.
Now it shows me I will get only 1 kp for the 4 star province 2, that is a clear lose of reward.

I used elvengems tournament calculator as a reverence for the right numbers.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
As Gems of Knowledge reports itself, We are not associated with Elvenar nor InnoGames – content consumed from our site is at players’ own risk, so it can't be considered an official site; plus, have you read this? Are you so sure that your "informations" have been updated in last 6 months?
If you need something more official, you can have a look here.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Now it shows me I will get only 1 kp for the 4 star province 2, that is a clear lose of reward.

I used elvengems tournament calculator as a reverence for the right numbers.
no its not a loss of reward. You got 1kp for province province 2 star 3 where you got 0 before. And also 1 kp from province 2 star 2. So if you manage to finish province star 4, then you got the exact same amount of kp as before the change, only now its distributed over different star levels.

Also a fanbased site is not a reference of truth. If you wish you can use them to find out if something looks wrong or not, but its just as likely that the fanbased site is wrong then the game itself.

Bor de Wolf 1965

Suffering with a mild fever and a headache, I now realize the confusing part the new system gives.
See the problem as solved.

Alcaro

As Gems of Knowledge reports itself, We are not associated with Elvenar nor InnoGames – content consumed from our site is at players’ own risk, so it can't be considered an official site; plus, have you read this? Are you so sure that your "informations" have been updated in last 6 months?
If you need something more official, you can have a look here.
that "here" is on the US forum when actually we should find it HERE (not there!) and in Wiki.