• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Tournament relic reward, % of bonus good is wrong until reload

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1777

Game version: v1.17.6-(006713d) (2016-10-27 13:05)
Game world: beta
Browser + version: Chrome Version 54.0.2840.71 m
Flash Player version: 23,0,0,205
Operating System: _Win 7
Screen resolution: irrelevant
Account name: Flabbes
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: 5/5
(1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title:

Current situation:
Gained bonus relics from tournament only have effect after reload, the manufactory gives less goods as it should

Expected situation:
Gained bonus relics from tournament should have effect immediately, the manufactory gives the right amount of goods

Reproduction Steps
Do an tournament for one of your bonus goods (you need to receive bonus relics from milestones)
2. Wait until saturday 20 o clock (for the final results + reward)
3. look at the final report + read the message "your production boost has gained"
4. check the boost window (i.e. mainbuilding) + collectable production
5. refresh browser & check boost again + collectable production

Screenshots of the bug:

upload_2016-10-30_18-40-9.png

upload_2016-10-30_18-41-25.png

upload_2016-10-30_18-44-45.png

reload browser
upload_2016-10-30_18-41-56.png

upload_2016-10-30_18-45-8.png

DeletedUser1777

Hopefully you don't have forgotten this issue, the tournament is ending soon and the next chance to verify is one week ahead ;)

DeletedUser1777

Thank you for the hint, didn't found the thread before :(
Anyway, the bug is there - by the way, it happens too when you gain a relic by a chest when you visit a neighbor.

DeletedUser1771

Yes, the boost bug is still there :(. Everything is happening exactly as you wrote Flabbes.

Thank you Dony for a link :).

I'll leave this thread as 'Investigating' so I could check the other issue you mentioned Flabbes. It seems that we have complexed boost-relic problem here. Thank you for your patience.

DeletedUser1777

so I could check the other issue you mentioned

Should I create another bug thread for it, because I can't provide you with screenshots of this bug at the moment?
I think the cause of the problem is the same.

DeletedUser1771

No, there is no need for another thread. We will finish it here, as soon as we reproduce it. It might take same time, though, as you know. Thank you Flabbes for all informations you gave us :)

DeletedUser1771

Finally I got as a NH reward relic which represents one of my boosted goods. :)

Same problem as it is in tournaments, so the issue is now completely confirmed.

Reproduction steps for "NH rewarded relic doesn't give boost until we reload page'

1. Be in a situation that you need just one more relic to boost one of your boosted productions.
2. Gain missing relic as NH reward (which is found in a chest)
3. check the boost window (i.e. main hall) + collectable production -> nothing has changed
4. refresh browser & check boost again + collectable production -> production is boosted

DeletedUser1777

Thank you for the effort you made to investigate and finally confirm the issue Tajanstvena :)

Is there a chance to be informed for which of the reported issues I was already rewarded?
I think it't the same problem for all players who reported more than one issue - it's hard to track back which was already rewaded :rolleyes:

Marindor

We have reopened the bug report and will update you in the other thread, to avoid multiple threads about the same issue. Sorry for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.