• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Tournament points not calculating correctly

SoggyShorts

Game version: __ v1.36-(38c2edd44) (2017-07-27 16:21)
Game world: _Beta_
Browser/IOS/Android + version: _chrome latest_
Flash Player version: _latest_
Operating System: _win10_
Screen resolution: _1920*1080_
Account name: _SoggyShorts_
Humans or Elves: _Elf_

Reproducibility: _NA_/5 Kinda hard to test until next tournament

Current situation:
_1505 tournament points_
__

Expected situation:
_1500 TP_
__

Screenshots of the bug:
Beta tp.png
Beta tp.png

SoggyShorts

@Sheeze
This is not the same issue.
My tournament score is the same on the ranking page as on my own pages. What's wrong is the total-- It's off by 5 points. Have another look at my screenshots.

I pretty much always do 7 provinces to 5 stars, and the 8th province one time. That has always given me exactly 1500 points, but this time I got 1505.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Did you negotiate in the first province and use hotkeys (1-4) to select the fights ? Somehow 1 fight is counted twice if you are very fast with the hotkeys/negotiated, hence the extra 5KP. You probably also had an (stream) error when this happened.
Happened to me too once also (on live), unable to reproduce however.

SoggyShorts

Did you negotiate in the first province and use hotkeys (1-4) to select the fights ? Somehow 1 fight is counted twice if you are very fast with the hotkeys/negotiated, hence the extra 5KP. You probably also had an (stream) error when this happened.
Happened to me too once also (on live), unable to reproduce however.
I know I fought almost all of round 1, I might have catered province 6 or 7 though, I can't remember. I do use hot keys, but generally go slow to avoid those stream errors(but they do happen).

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Ill check this out when tournament starts, but i fear it wont be a calcultation error (if it is then it should be 5/5) but rather an issue where you did 5 fights in 1 province somewhere