• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug tournament impossible to get blueprint

• Thread starter DeletedUser1511
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1511

to get the blue print you have to need 440.000 point
but that is to much for one brotherhood that is 17.600 point each player that is impossible
it has to be 110.000 point

DeletedUser1777

Why do you think 440k are needed, the mouseover says 110k - or didn't I get you right?

upload_2017-1-6_22-37-37.png

DeletedUser1695

You start over after you have gained every chest... the combined price of the 10 chests are 440.000 points thus his claim

DeletedUser1777

Ahh ok, he meant the added TP - I really hope for us all it is a mistake

ophion

As an incentive for fellowship members to join in the tournaments and work together as a team, there needs to be a possibility of winning the final prize. As it is right now, it's almost impossible.
Many fellowships don't have the max 25 members...and most of the ones that do are not going to have every single member wanting to play the tournaments. Putting the end result so out of reach of most fellowships makes us all lose interest and in my opinion, defeats the object of having Fellowship tournaments. Why can't the end result be a little more realistic to achieve??

DeletedUser607

We will check with our game team what is intended and will come back to you about it once we have an answer :)

honestly, I doubt that it is a bug

but is seems to be a bad gameplay-decision. adding a prize that is virtually not reachable sounds like a scam. ;-)

Marindor

Hi guys,

To prevent this topic from turning into a second feedback thread, I'll lock it for further replies now. When we have an answer from our Game Team whether or not this is a bug, I'll let you know. Until that time, please leave your feedback in the regular Feedback Thread. Thank you :)

Marindor

Hi guys,

I promised you to get back to you about this. This is not a bug, but currently works as intended. However, we have heard your feedback about the difficulty to get the final reward and are monitoring our stats very closely and based on that, it is possible that adjustments will be made.

Status
Not open for further replies.