• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Tournament "Encounter Solved" Window Stays After using Province Hotkeys

DeletedUser1901

Game version: v1.31-(1b0231415) (2017-05-18 13:04)
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Chrome Version 58.0.3029.110 (64-bit)
Flash Player version:
Operating System:
Screen resolution:
Account name:
Letheia
Humans or Elves: Humans

Reproducibility: 5/5 = happens always

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
Using Hotkeys in a Tournament Province to go from encounter to encounter is causing an "Encounter Solved" window to not be clickable. Hitting "C" to get back to city with said window stuck sends you to your city with the Encounter Solved window still up. Hitting "R" to go to research loads the research page with the Encounter Solved window loaded on top as well.

Expected situation:
I'd expect the encounter solved window to be bypassed by clicking the hotkey to get to the next tournament encounter, since it takes you there before you click "back to province".

Reproduction Steps:
1. Go to a tournament province and press the "1" key on your keyboard to get to the first encounter.
2. Click Fight, Add your troops, click autofight, confirm autofight. (Catering also works to trigger the bug)
3. With the "Victory" Battle Results window still up (do not click "Back to Province"), or the Successful Cater Window still up, press "2" to go to encounter number 2.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3 for hotkey "2" then "3" then "4", replacing the necessary number in step 3.
5. After the fourth encounter is finished, then you click "Back to Province"
6. After that an Encounter Solved window is still up, click Back to Province.
7. Click "Awesome" on the Crystal Province reward window
8. Click "Back to Province" on a Battle Result Window
9. An Encounter Solved window will still be up and will not go away.

Screenshots of the bug: Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 3.26.48 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-18 at 3.27.20 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1901

Didn't mean to put this as "New Issue Forum", just New Issue. Don't even know how i did that. (_/ *0*)_/

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I was just trying to figure that out myself Letheia, it should not have been possible to do that! :confused:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Apologies for the delayed reply here. We are no longer able to reproduce this issue in the current version. If you are still able to reproduce this issue, please do let us know :)

DeletedUser1901

I reported this and now it's fixed after someone else reported the issue... but I probably won't get diamonds for the report.