• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Tournament difficulty is not correct. depending ont he ammount of enemies

Heymrdiedier

I'm at the 3 star province, that means diffculty should be 115%.

Now if i fight 5 enemys= they are indeed with 15 more.
If i encounter 4 enemys: they are with 10 % more
6 enemys: 20% more
7 enemys: 25% more
8 enemys: 31% more (even 32%)

2 ans 3 enemies i havent enoucntered yet. So ill add them as i see them.

Dony

King of Bugs
it was like that all the time tho

Attachments

• 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    33.7 KB · Views: 130

Heymrdiedier

it was like that all the time tho
That doesnt make it right tho :)

before battle update fights were always 5 vs 5, so then it didnt matter.
But if they say they changed the difficulty of the tournaments on round 3 to 115%, i expect it to be 115 always and i dont want to come across a fight with difficulty 132%

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Depending on the number of squads the percentage does indeed differ. The only way to accurately compare is 5 squads vs. 5 squads. If there are more squads, the enemy troops per squad will be lower and vice versa, in order to balance it out, and this in turn affects the percentage value.

Heymrdiedier

Depending on the number of squads the percentage does indeed differ. The only way to accurately compare is 5 squads vs. 5 squads. If there are more squads, the enemy troops per squad will be lower and vice versa, in order to balance it out, and this in turn affects the percentage value.

Ok so its intended. but doesnt the difference go in the wrong order? the more enemies you have, the more debuffs you get and the more enemies you have to debuff, so wouldn't it be logical that they are less in number then instead of more? and visa versie, if you have less enemy troops they are more in number.