• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Tournament City

• Thread starter Deleted User - 84934
  • Start date

Deleted User - 84934

Hello all,

I've read at some point about players keeping their cities in a specific chapter to do more tournament points.
How do they do this and why exactly?

I'm wondering coz our fellowship is strugling with tournament and we might have a few of the lower level players who could do such an approach (if we knew how to properly do it and be sure it's efficient), till the bigger player manage to carry the tournament by themselves.

I guess it has to do with low catering costs and the fellowship feeding them a lot of ressources, but wodnering about the specifics.

Thanks a lot for any pointer :)

Deleted User - 91892

It is very easy - go in research only up to IV. chapter and do NOT open optional Squad Size Upgrades (#3, 4 and 9), stop research before Squad Size Upgrade #10 - then you will need only T1 goods for tournament encountes. Build enough workshops (at least 10-12) and residences (20 and more) and upgrade them to maximal level.
Nice text on this issue is at https://kocouri.hrubes.info/2018/06...a-neb-jak-budovat-mesto-tournaments-friendly/ but only in Czech. Try e.g. Google translator

Deleted User - 84934

When you say stop before SSU 10, I suppose the T1 upgrade can be researched too? So do all tech doable without doing either SSU10 nor 11?

maxiqbert

the main problem with low level players isn't their level, it's their activity
staying low level won't solve that