• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Tournament checkpoint quest

SoggyShorts

@Marindor how many post are needed for a poll? Does this one have enough yet?
Since @Marindor has cleaned up all but 20 threads in the ideas section(well done!), I'd expect this thread to get a poll with the next batch, or the one after that.
Soon, I we'll have forwarded all of the major ideas, and with this forum being clear, any truly new idea won't have to wait long at all.

Dhurrin

Since @Marindor has cleaned up all but 20 threads in the ideas section(well done!), I'd expect this thread to get a poll with the next batch, or the one after that.
Soon, I we'll have forwarded all of the major ideas, and with this forum being clear, any truly new idea won't have to wait long at all.

*roflmao*
Soggy, I know you're on vacation, but either you have been eating some wrong shrooms, or had too much to drink :p...or are a born optimist

I have this nasty image of a desk, hidden in a corner somewhere, with a drawer marked 'forwarded ideas', a drawer 3 feet wide, 10 feet long and 3 feet deep, almost impossible to open anymore because of all the forwarded ideas being crammed into it, which is such a mess that nobody even dares getting started on it because one they pull it open it will explode and shower the whole office with ideas that have been waiting and waiting and waiting.

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

Lol, my fault, I wasn't clear--
"...any truly new idea won't have to wait long at all to be added to the 'forwarded ideas' drawer"

DeletedUser1900

Just bumping to say I'm soooo glad they implemented this for the tournaments. Thank you!!

DeletedUser1900

Didn't hear it. When the last tournament finished, there was a pop-up screen with the whole list of our rewards on there. My hubby's game runs super slow :sadface: and when he logged in he had 3KP that he had earned for the few hours before...took a few seconds, but the KP from the tourney was rewarded on top of that. Since it awarded it that way (after login) I assume that they made the change.