• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Quests Tournament checkpoint quest

SoggyShorts

Summary:
Instead of dumping the KP and other rewards on players when the tournament finishes, have a quest pop-up with the rewards.

Description:
When a tournament ends, everyone in the FS that participated gets a new (already completed) quest.
Clicking "finish" on that quest gives you all of the rewards from the tournament.

Motivation:
Right now, if you are asleep or offline when the tournament finishes the KP rewards can fill your KP bar, and you will stop receiving your hourly KP. This can cost players up to 10 KP each tournament. This quest system would ensure that players are online when they get their 5/15/30 KP.

Note: I am aware that FoE has some sort of "KP pack" that goes into your inventory, but there seems to be some reluctance in implementing code used in other inno games so this is an alternative.

Note2: The same idea can (and should) be applied to wonder donation rewards.

Last edited:

DeletedUser519

All this idea would do is shift the dumping of KPs in my KP bar to a time of my choosing
How would we collect the KPs all at once or in increments of our choosing
Will we lose our KPs if we don't collect them before next tourney or will we be able to store excess KPs for later use
What about AW rewards will that be same quest or a whole new quest tied to just AWs

Collecting them all at once would still stop my hourly KP unless I have someone to swap them with or research to complete
Turning the KPs into packs of 10 ,5, and 2 then storing them in inventory bag would be better solution
Then we could use them, as we want , when we want, at amounts we decide

but there seems to be some reluctance in implementing code used in other inno games so this is an alternative
I doubt that's true because they have already added elements of FoE to this game
Where do you think they got the idea for the inventory bag or the AWs or the Events
None of those parts of game were a part of Elvenar at the start and were added to code later
Guess where the FP packs are stored in FoE
in the inventory
can you see a pattern

Dhurrin

Collecting them from storage will only minimally affect your hourly kp. At the worst you will loose 1.
This idea give you the possibility to empty your kp bar, then collect the bonus. You can then empty the bar again. So how you reckon it will make you loose the hourly kps is beyond me. You might loose a minute out of an hour.
First tourney new style I lost about 6 hourly kps in one world due to the dump, even though I had the meditation spell running.
My small city doesnt even have that spell yet, resulting in just substituting the hourly kps for the bonus kps...an utter waste.

SoggyShorts

All this idea would do is shift the dumping of KPs in my KP bar to a time of my choosing
yeah, that's the point.
What about AW rewards will that be same quest or a whole new quest tied to just AWs
separate.
Will we lose our KPs if we don't collect them before next tourney
sure, why not? This suggestion isn't about giving players a way to stockpile 100s of kp to blast out when they want., see below for reasoning.
Turning the KPs into packs of 10 ,5, and 2 then storing them in inventory bag would be better solution
perhaps the devs don't want this as it could be used to stockpile kp for the release of the next guest race.
I doubt that's true because they have already added elements of FoE to this game
Where do you think they got the idea for the inventory bag or the AWs or the Events
None of those parts of game were a part of Elvenar at the start and were added to code later
Guess where the FP packs are stored in FoE
I never said that i think that FoE KP packs are a bad idea, but im suggesting an alternative based on the fact that kp packs have been a common request since AW were first released, with no love.

if kp packs are introduced instead, i'll be just as happy,, but until then giving the devs another option seems like a good idea to me.