• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Tournament changes

Skillpowers

They are not random. They follow the standard order of the nine relic types and province 1 is always the relic for that week's type. This week is Crystal and that means province 1 is crystal, province 2 is scrolls, province 3 is silk, and so on for all nine relics, and then this repeats every nine provinces. So province 1 and 10 and 19 and 28, etc, are all crystal this week.
the tournement is still called the same yeah but the relics you get from doing the provinces are random now (on beta)

Aeva

the tournement is still called the same yeah but the relics you get from doing the provinces are random now (on beta)
The tournament is called the same and your prices in the chests include only those relics. The order in which the relics apear starts with the one named in the tournament. So it is not random at all. In fact it is very predictable and you can aim very precise which relics you prefer to fight or cater for if you want to.

Skillpowers

The tournament is called the same and your prices in the chests include only those relics. The order in which the relics apear starts with the one named in the tournament. So it is not random at all. In fact it is very predictable and you can aim very precise which relics you prefer to fight or cater for if you want to.
i rather have 1 tournement thesame so i can use more combat buildings for that specific tournement where i need relics for and building a big amuont at once , hard to buildup a stack now if u spells that u need the relics for all the time

Prueba2

august 31 post on forum with info for next update version: (dutch servers)

-We are working on a brand new feature to make brotherhoods more powerful for all levels! Stay tuned for more information!

View attachment 9290

perks:

-1 more kp a day (lvl 1)
-save up 2500 tournement points (lvl 1)
-save up 50 tower points (lvl 1)
-4 extra hours on culture buildings (lvl 1 + i assume only when someone in ur fellowship gives that help).
No snapshots?
Dutch forum seem to keep their lips shut

Enevhar Aldarion

Well, the image of the Perks that leaked on the Dutch server has been posted more than once in the Facebook groups and it is also now on the US forum.

edeba

Not random, it follows the order that you see when you click on your main hall, just as which it starts with follows the order you see on your main hall.

maxiqbert

this testing is getting a bit long, so here is some feedback in case you actually use it :
- mixed relics within a week's tournament is BS. I can't see how it would be beneficial for anyone.
And it makes explanations for newbies a lot more difficult.
- redispatching the KPs reward is OK. I don't think it makes any difference, but it's not a problem either, so...
- badges in the FS's overview aren't bad. It makes some kind of comparison possible between FSs when candidates look for something.

Alcaro

I'm sorry if I seem like I woke up after 100 years (no, I'm not that sleeping beauty :D ) but what are the " latest Tournament changes as we know them" that will be implemented in live servers (and why is that our concern?)? Mixed relics is on live servers already, redispatched KPs too ... were other "improvements" that I missed?

I forgot to add - " Due to the valuable feedback, the formula is not yet cast in stone. " - this gives me shivers and it makes me angry, tbh. I remember, after gazillion comments, suggestions, complains, calculations aso, that Marindor's comment came: "It works as intended".

Droopy

I'm sorry if I seem like I woke up after 100 years (no, I'm not that sleeping beauty :D ) but what are the " latest Tournament changes as we know them" that will be implemented in live servers (and why is that our concern?)? Mixed relics is on live servers already, redispatched KPs too ... were other "improvements" that I missed?

I forgot to add - " Due to the valuable feedback, the formula is not yet cast in stone. " - this gives me shivers and it makes me angry, tbh. I remember after gazillion comments, suggestions, complains, calculations aso, that Marindor's comment came: "It works as intended".
No they are not on ALL live servers ;-)

Alcaro

in En servers are already for several weeks. Still, why would be Beta's concern? Should we celebrate this? Just asking for a friend ... :D

The Evenstar

Community Manager
We are referring to the mixed Relics version that this discussion thread is based on.
Trials were here, then EN, then DE servers and are due to roll out to all of our live servers in this format.
We had thought to let players know here, as not all who are active on this fabulous Forum may have seen the announcements made for them and after all, the feedback here was and still is being taken into consideration.

maxiqbert

We are referring to the mixed Relics version that this discussion thread is based on.
Trials were here, then EN, then DE servers and are due to roll out to all of our live servers in this format.
We had thought to let players know here, as not all who are active on this fabulous Forum may have seen the announcements made for them and after all, the feedback here was and still is being taken into consideration.
hum
I will refrain, but it's not exactly how I feel.

Heymrdiedier

I still think the best solution for the relics is a compromise. Make the first 9 provinces give alternating relics, like they are doing now. And let the 10+ provinces give the relics of the week, like before. Since new players will already have a hard time doing 9 provinces, they are get the boost from the changes that is intended for them, and those who want to focus on a certain tournament week, can still do that too.

Lovec Krys

@Heymrdiedier That would be the solution, but the devs got this kind of solution from day 1 when they introduced this change to beta.
But as usual, they didn't listen and did changed nothing.

Heymrdiedier

@Heymrdiedier That would be the solution, but the devs got this kind of solution from day 1 when they introduced this change to beta.
But as usual, they didn't listen and did changed nothing.
I know but that was half a year ago. Maybe they forgot about it, so I thought cant hurt to repeat it, since they seem to be pointing out now, they might change it after all, after a deafening silence for so long.

Jackluyt

244346318_10219913552449821_5754112708665116399_n.jpg