• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Tournament changes

Martia

Found one, it's in the something rustles in the gras thread
That is internal name of the new FS advancement model, which allows FS officers to level up perks (which give benefits to the the whole FS) using experience points earned in FS activities like tourney/spire. There is also an option to reset perks and redistribute points, but not sure how often it can be used, whether all spent points are returned to stash or not, and what happen with perk effect if it was reset and then leveled back (there were perks allowing FS to save % of excess points in spire/tourney for the next week, would these points be lost or not?).

Skillpowers

the new relic system for tournement is pretty bad for new players if u want to make combining catalysts , i want to make them fulltime but i the relics of it (t3) goes down to fast and i just can't rebuild them fast enough , the old way for relics was easier because i know the tournements i should focus more on to get more relics in stock. --- this could be fixed if the tournement gives you the type of relics you got the lowest amount of.

edeba

the new relic system for tournement is pretty bad for new players if u want to make combining catalysts , i want to make them fulltime but i the relics of it (t3) goes down to fast and i just can't rebuild them fast enough , the old way for relics was easier because i know the tournements i should focus more on to get more relics in stock. --- this could be fixed if the tournement gives you the type of relics you got the lowest amount of.
Pay attention to how the relics come. The later provinces give more relics. This is very old and was invaluable to me in early tournament strategy and I believe it is valuable to developing new tournament strategy for your problem, http://crazywizard.info/en/tnt_tournament_rewards.html

What I would do is set up a spreadsheet that counts how many of each relic by the number of provinces that you do. I gave the link because it tells you how many relics for each province and level which is the base data you need to set that up. I think strategy probably involves ending with the province that gives the relics you need most. In all cases province 10+ to level 6 gives 27 relics. So if you need say gems and it is a gems province you do either 10, 19, or 28 provinces. If it is marble, well gems doesn't show up until province 9 so you do 9, 18 or 27. But I think you also get other relics that you can run short on.

Skillpowers

Pay attention to how the relics come. The later provinces give more relics. This is very old and was invaluable to me in early tournament strategy and I believe it is valuable to developing new tournament strategy for your problem, http://crazywizard.info/en/tnt_tournament_rewards.html

What I would do is set up a spreadsheet that counts how many of each relic by the number of provinces that you do. I gave the link because it tells you how many relics for each province and level which is the base data you need to set that up. I think strategy probably involves ending with the province that gives the relics you need most. In all cases province 10+ to level 6 gives 27 relics. So if you need say gems and it is a gems province you do either 10, 19, or 28 provinces. If it is marble, well gems doesn't show up until province 9 so you do 9, 18 or 27. But I think you also get other relics that you can run short on.
on beta relics are random now in tournement so , that data is for live servers but on beta the relics are random now.

CrazyWizard

so, where are those perks?
it seems, they are visible on the dutch servers, and not on beta????
I was wondering also.

Sometimes a single server is sigled out as a testing ground, in the past the was often the dutch server, later it became mostly en(international).
I think i heared that also some eastern european server have been used as guinee pigs before.

But I'll guess we are the guinee pigs this time.

First issue already seen, since it was activated after the spire started it does not seem to work, at least for us as we are already past the 50 points mark.
Unfortunately we have no clue if this is an accident or on purpose as we havent seen any post on the forums explaining it yet.

So maybe it's just a bug somehow that we have it already, we will see in the comming days if we get an explanation or a hotfix

Skillpowers

I was wondering also.

Sometimes a single server is sigled out as a testing ground, in the past the was often the dutch server, later it became mostly en(international).
I think i heared that also some eastern european server have been used as guinee pigs before.

First issue already seen, since it was activated after the spire started it does not seem to work, at least for us as we are already past the 50 points mark.
Unfortunately we have no clue if this is an accident or on purpose as we havent seen any post on the forums explaining it yet.

So maybe it's just a bug somehow that we have it already, we will see in the comming days if we get an explanation or a hotfix
do you already have the perk upgraded to save 50 points?

maxiqbert

I was wondering also.

could you give us some details about what those perks are supposed to do?
at least the 2 that aren't archives are not obvious from where we are ;)

Karvest

other 2 are:
1.Increase the time frame in which you receive a bonus when returning neighborly help.
2.Spend free daily knowledge points on ancient wonders of your fellowship members

Karvest

Idk, but I'm more interested in how effect would be distributed over 10 levels of each perk.
What would be the difference between lvl1 and lvl10 tournament archive? amount of points that can be stored? number of tourneys to postpone points? or what...

Karvest

Hope it would at least reach 1:1, Inno like to make strange decisions, and can limit it to much lower numbers...

Jackluyt

so, where are those perks?
it seems, they are visible on the dutch servers, and not on beta????
They were removed a few hours after they appeared, with no notice on the Dutch Forum - so it is a good guess that the feature was included in the update, to be activated at a later date - and someone in Holland pressed the wrong button and jumped the gun.

The Evenstar

Community Manager
Hey, Sadly nothing official at the moment as looks like a real random glitch occurred today, as we should be the first server to get to play with the new baubles. As soon as we have something definite on this release, you will be the first to hear about it.

Skillpowers

They were removed a few hours after they appeared, with no notice on the Dutch Forum - so it is a good guess that the feature was included in the update, to be activated at a later date - and someone in Holland pressed the wrong button and jumped the gun.

august 31 post on forum with info for next update version: (dutch servers)

-We are working on a brand new feature to make brotherhoods more powerful for all levels! Stay tuned for more information!

1630940022968.png

perks:

-1 more kp a day (lvl 1)
-save up 2500 tournement points (lvl 1)
-save up 50 tower points (lvl 1)
-4 extra hours on culture buildings (lvl 1 + i assume only when someone in ur fellowship gives that help).

Enevhar Aldarion

on beta relics are random now in tournement so , that data is for live servers but on beta the relics are random now.

They are not random. They follow the standard order of the nine relic types and province 1 is always the relic for that week's type. This week is Crystal and that means province 1 is crystal, province 2 is scrolls, province 3 is silk, and so on for all nine relics, and then this repeats every nine provinces. So province 1 and 10 and 19 and 28, etc, are all crystal this week.