• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce Tournament bugged...

Arthus

Version: v1.137-beta.8-(967d134) - html5 (2021-08-18 09:04)

Game world: zz1 (beta)
Browser + version: Chrome 64-bit (latest version)
Flash Player version: N/A
Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit)
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Arthus
Humans or Elves: Human

I have 1100+ points but it shows me that i have 0 tournament provinces discovered and i need to have 1 point to participate... All chests are grey like i didn't participate at all... I can't load tournament window shortcut... I've did 33 provinces for 1st star and it shows me that i have 0 provinces discovered when it finally loads, while i have 33...

1629278465203.png

1629278496088.png

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
I have a pretty good guess whats the cause here, but i need answers to a few more questions:

Did you switch fellowship after the tournament started?
Are you seeing similar things in spire?

Elderflower

Me too and I haven't switched fellowship. Also the tournament box took a long time to open. However I just exited the game and came back in again and everything was normal so obviously just a temporary glitch

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Me too and I haven't switched fellowship. Also the tournament box took a long time to open. However I just exited the game and came back in again and everything was normal so obviously just a temporary glitch
Well if 2 of you have the same issue at different times, then im not sure its really a temporary glitch... :)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
so since there are no other people coming up with more info, I'm sadly gonna have to label this as, cannot reproduce.

Arthus

It works now. It could be temporary problem. Just reported it because didn't knew what to do.