• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Top 1000

DeletedUser338

No, no, I'm sure you need more expensive culture buildings :p

DeletedUser

;)Hi guys, nice to see you in a good mood.

mmh, this city layouts aren't that easy to be designed due to the ongoing upgrades. You both are in a very high rank and everyone has done his best I guess. For me it's very interesting how players are solving the Main Quest: build a City that looks nice, that is economic and cultural in balance. Not that simple challenge.

So be calmed and enjoy your games :)

DeletedUser

Thank you MagicLucy... I very much enjoy my city... slowing down a bit, need to get my troops bigger to get the final few expansions besides the few research ones I have left.... moving things around is done right after the expansion is placed. The only way for me without bulldozing above level 8 buildings.

DeletedUser

;) Good you're enjoying - I also feel good to see my own and other peoples Cities thrive and prosper. The surrounding cirumstances may be not that satisfying (e.g. game handling... ), but summarized it's a beautiful game and wonderful designed items that I love to look.

DeletedUser

;) Good you're enjoying - I also feel good to see my own and other peoples Cities thrive and prosper. The surrounding cirumstances may be not that satisfying (e.g. game handling... ), but summarized it's a beautiful game and wonderful designed items that I love to look.
Yes, Indeed. One of the reasons why I decided to go the coins route... I hope this game survives.

DeletedUser

Around 1570 right now. I think I will never go to the year 1, never see the little saviour growing up :(

DeletedUser

Yes, Indeed. One of the reasons why I decided to go the coins route... I hope this game survives.
In my case couriosity and impatience have been the cause why I decicded to spend money ;) And yes I'm hoping too this game will make it to the market. The designers made a really good job.

DeletedUser

Neither me, I don't use diamonds and it doesn't matter 'cause I've much time to spend here and I'm not impatient :D

DeletedUser594

@ Wolf, hi mate! Your real name wouldn't be Ian by chance?
I'm around 170 ish, going up and down! After I started to delete a
few Culture Buildings I went from 190 back to 220 and back now to
the above! I stay at 100% and with Resident buildings at 15 I make
enough gold to keep me going! Supply not to bad either!
I think this culture thing is very badly thought out and that Bonus stuff
isn't far behind!! More culture will be thrown overboard as I ship along!!;)

DeletedUser

@ Wolf, hi mate! Your real name wouldn't be Ian by chance?
I'm around 170 ish, going up and down! After I started to delete a
few Culture Buildings I went from 190 back to 220 and back now to
the above! I stay at 100% and with Resident buildings at 15 I make
enough gold to keep me going! Supply not to bad either!
I think this culture thing is very badly thought out and that Bonus stuff
isn't far behind!! More culture will be thrown overboard as I ship along!!;)
Nah, not Ian, it is actually Wolf

DeletedUser

2147 :oops:

I think ranking is not important, the only important thing is have a good city :)

DeletedUser252

I'm holding back nobody since I'm only around the 3900 s
Still enjoying the game though