• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Top 1000

DeletedUser

Very impressing look. No in military style like many others are arranged. I like your design.

DeletedUser

Thank you... I need something big to hide the military behind....

DeletedUser

Thank you... I need something big to hide the military behind....

It isn't the fact that there are military buildings. They also look very cool.
My focus is on the arrangement of the cities. Some look like a squad of soldiers upset.

DeletedUser

and you've a big town! Compliments about that too! ;)

Your kudos make me proud - thank you.
You're also doing a great job and your city is prospering and has a nice layout.

For now I've to leave for some hours :( there are some things to be done outside - will be back at 9 pm today. ;)

DeletedUser

glad you like the city, I think the regimented ones are for fighters ;-)

DeletedUser

No wonder I lose so many battles...duh.:)

No no ophion, your city is super - just beautiful - it looks really like an elven city - I like your layout very much :cool:

Guys, I'm truly very impressed and cant stop looking around in your games. Your layouts are teaching me, giving me good ideas for my own city, thank you for fantastic ideas.

Battle - pls not for me. This is not the way I want to play.btw, I'm reading that good players have difficulties to win battles - what would happen to my small and untrained squads if I'd try to battle - my oh my :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser338

If you like layouts, don't visit my city. It's really one big mess :p
I'm currently rank 82. Doing pretty well for someone who doesn't use diamonds, I think ^.^

DeletedUser338

Hey, without you this game wouldn't be here! Keep paying! :p