• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Text Tool-Tip for Aureate Willow

Questar

Screenshot_20210201_103027_com.innogames.elvenar.jpg

The word 'it' is missing - should read "... and it is worshipped ..."

SoggyShorts

The word 'it' is missing - should read "... and it is worshipped ..."
I think it's a singular vs plural error.

"The This strands of trees shimmers like pure gold and is worshipped by the local people."

Last edited:

Questar

I think it's a singular vs plural error

Depends on whether strand(s) was intended to refer to a row of trees or to the strand-like branches of a single tree.

I incline towards the latter, but if you're right, then the name of the building should also be plural.

SoggyShorts

but if you're right, then the name of the building should also be plural.
My understanding from the image, name, and description was that you would be transplanting 1 willow tree from a strand of trees that are worshipped by the locals.

I don't think I can quite picture the people worshipping the branches rather than the trees- seems unlikely.

Questar

I don't think I can quite picture the people worshipping the branches rather than the trees- seems unlikely.

Agreed - which is exactly what my original suggestion conveys. In full, it reads:

"The strands of this tree shimmer like gold and it [the tree, singular] is worshipped by the local people."

I think we're arguing about semantics. Whichever you prefer, the original text is incorrect. I'm happy for the devs to decide how they want to change it.