• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Won't fix Too many troops dieing in tournament (based on caused damage)

Heymrdiedier

Game version: v1.13.9-(4bbe5a1) (2016-08-31 9:42)
Game world: nl1
Browser + version: Chrome
Flash Player version: 22.0.....
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1600 x 900
Account name: Kersepitje
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 2/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

I am in tournament fighting with sorceress 3. I get an incoming damage from a enemy sorceress wich does 17 damage (reduced by the debuff). I loose 1 sorceress. Next i get an incoming damage of 41 on the same troop from a treant and again 1 sorceress dies. This treant also had the debuff.

So i loose 2 units on 58 damage, since a sorceress 3 has 111 HP this shouldnt be possible: to loose 2 i should at least get 112 damage.

So this is or a display bug on the incoming damage, or the debuff doesn't work well.

Dony

King of Bugs
what was whole enemy setup?
also was your sorceress at full hp?
what debuff your sorceress had?

Heymrdiedier

all sorceress 3 was my setup. Full hp? no the unit allready took some hits from enemy sorceress, but that doesnt matter tho? i can understand dat 17 damage kills 1 unit, but after that i should take more then 41 damage for another unit to die (more like 100ish it should need)
My sorceress had only the debuff enemy sorcerss gave me.
And even if it had a + increase damage devuff, it would show the damage with the increased value in the damage thingie?

Dony

King of Bugs
if you meet certain circumstances this bug occurs, but its really hard to reproduce, i know for a fact that your unit must take some damage turn before, it must have debuff , and it must take damage from different sources in that turn, it appears to me that after first hit in that buggy turn, your hp on last unit in that squad doesnt refresh, so lets say, you take 100 damage in first turn, in second buggy turn it counts only 11 hp every time someone attack it, and that apply to all 4 enemy units. its funny and sad to watch that 20-30 damages per hit kills my 1k hp treant3, loosing 4 treants with 100 damages total.

also i asked enemy setup not yours

Heymrdiedier

ooh enemy setup, its been some hours so hard to remember now, i know for sure 1 treant, 1 sorceress and 1 green bows (those with the -90% = 0 damage) the other 2 was something i got 100% imuunity too as sorceress, or maybe 1 extra enemy sorceress