• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Too early Tome introduced

Shereana

Game version: (v1.175-beta.8-(d0b39a8) - html5 (2023-04-27 09:07)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Firefox 112
Operating System or Mobile Device: W10
Screen resolution: 1920*1080
Account name: Shereana
Humans or Elves: E

Reproducibility: 5/5

Quest title: -

Current situation:
In crafting tab Tome appeared, crafted from unknown artifacts (not from currently running event, I have 2 of them). Visually I can't identify it, looks similar to Racoon, but not exactly the same (I have 2 racoon's too).

Expected situation:
No Tome for now or another Artifact.

Reproduction Steps:
1. Wait for Tome to appear in crafting.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
1682630260116.png

Shereana

Hi, Amy Steele. Well, it's too much difference between app and browser version to be sure (no name of a Tome, no data on what the Tome contains, no picture of the artifact or no artifact's name). IMHO, it's better to report again then to ignore. Otherwise, you know it better, if it is another one or the same :)
Just another 5 cents. The day we will have both versions having the same functionality (preferably the most convenient one) should be celebrated even more then Elvenar's birthday.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks @Shereana yes I agree, it's better to have one bug reported multiple times, especially when it occurs across different platforms than not have it reported at all