• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Timers wrong in barracks

DeletedUser

General Description (Overview):
Wrong tooltip while training units - when number of units training is automatically adjusted to match the available (coins and) supplies.

What I expected to happen:
Correct timer on tooltip to match the adjusted number of units training.

What actually happened:
The time shown on the tooltip was for a full squad training.

How often has this happened:
First time I noticed it, but I didn't have this situation before.

Screenshots/Additional information:
When I tried to train a new squad (20 units) of axe barbarians, I discovered that I didn't have enough supplies for it, however, the tooltip still showed the numbers for a full squad:
http://prntscr.com/65v44k

I could click the button to train them anyway, yet the units training were automatically adjusted to the amount of tools I had (I could train 10 units).
According to the tooltip, however, it would still cost me the full period of training, instead of half the time, as was shown in the bar at the bottom:
http://prntscr.com/65v77p

Judging by the total time of training mentioned in this screenshot, the actual time of training will be correct - but I'll keep an eye on it and will list it here if it was wrong after all.

Reproduction Steps:

1. Try to train a full squad of units without enough (coins and/or) supplies to do so.

2. Number of units training is automatically adjusted to match the available (coins and/or) supplies.

3. Tooltip still shows a training time matching a full squad.

Player Name: Tintagel

World: zz1

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Browser and Version: Firefox 35.0.1

Screen Resolution: 1366x768

edit: included the template...

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Tintagel! Thanks for reporting this issue :)

It seems to me that this is probably related to this issue though it is not exactly the same.

This is not a bug: the tooltip shows the amount you would need for a full squad at all times. The costs for the amount you have selected can be found in the bottom right of the training screen:

qv8LiSh.png

DeletedUser

Ah, thank you very much :)

Must say it wasn't very clear, especially not at the moment of the second screenshot, as it doesn't really tell it's about the whole squad there, and I was hovering over 10 barbarians training!
Thanks for clearing this up though ^^