• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

time warp + polar bear

ayvinul

does anyone know how the polar bear and time warp combine.
say, if I have a stage 9 polar bear (-17%) and a level 1 timewarp (-12%), does it yield
16*(1-0.17)*(1-0.12) = 11.69
or
16*(1-0.17-0.12) = 11.36

(if you don't want to do the maths, your own numbers would be fine).

I'd like to get the tournament recharge time small enough that I would need to feed a fire phoenix just twice while having time to fight manually.

Indianaking

In my live world, I only have the timewarp at level 22, which means - 62%. I have two polar bears on 10 means - 40%. - So I can play throught the tournament completely with 1 x feeding Fire Phoenix.
I always start feeding+boosters on Friday, so I can do 2 complete spires and 2 complete tournaments with a total of 2 x feeding Fire Phoenix - 1 x on Friday and 1 x next Tuesday or Wednesday.

CrazyWizard

It´s a sum - number of percent from Timewarp + number of percent from Polar bear. So in your case, 17+12=29, so 16/100*(100-29) = 11.36. Also, timewarp at lvl 30 and polar bear at stage 10 makes 100% reduction.
unfortunately you do not get time boosters for a negative time ;)

Pauly7

I always start feeding+boosters on Friday, so I can do 2 complete spires and 2 complete tournaments with a total of 2 x feeding Fire Phoenix - 1 x on Friday and 1 x next Tuesday or Wednesday.
So 4 pet foods in total once you've fed your 2 bears. For me, I will feed the Fire Phoenix twice for each tournament, but never feed the Polar Bear, so the result is the same. The only way to beat it is with a max level Timewarp, then you can do the whole thing with 3 pet foods.

Karvest

The main reason for feeding polar bears is using same set of expiring buildings for 2 tourneys.
With current setup he use same 4 pet foods/2 tourneys as you, but has a huge advantage of using same expiring buildings on both tourneys.

Pauly7

Right, but that's another factor not mentioned. If the sole aim is to maximise use of the pet-foods then it has to be done with a max level Timewarp, or otherwise one of the two systems for using 4 petfoods in two weeks are equal. There are still benefits of either way because someone may be wanting to either save having too many extra AW levels or may want to save the space that the Polar Bear(s) use.

On that topic my Timewarp is level 12 and I've left it there because that's all I need to complete tournaments on 2 pet foods a week. I use extra combat buildings, but I save the weight of a ton of extra TW levels.

Karvest

High score tournament is limited by amount of expiring buildings you can get, not by amount of pet food. And few extra AW levels won't make a noticeable difference compared to doubling the amount of expiring buildings you can use for each tourney.

qaccy

High score tournament is limited by amount of expiring buildings you can get
In turn, that's not really a limiter either. Can always use diamonds both for new crafting recipes and to finish recipes being crafted. Applies to pet food as well of course, with both being a heck of a lot easier to acquire than AW levels in terms of time and cost.

Karvest

You will get way more pet food than needed while gambling for expiring buildings, so it won't stop them from being limiting factor.