• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug Time in notifications not correct

DeletedUser205

what I expect: in notifications the time is shown correctly when a player did neighborly help

what happened: notification says: 5:54, but it was 6:54 in my country germany
(I was online in that moment and checked who and when was it)

what that means: notification shows wintertime, summertime wasn't count in

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us, sorella. It may simply be due to where or how the game servers are set up, but we will check this to ensure it's not an issue.

DeletedUser283

your servers are living on UK time :p
GMT would have been a more appropriate choice due to the global purpose of a beta server;
the final thing is : use whatever time you want on your servers, but let us know :D

DeletedUser628

Apologies for the late response, having checked this there is no issue. The time displayed in the game is simply an hour behind your own. :)

DeletedUser205

ahaa simply ...
that is now what you are satisfied with? a displayed time in notifications that is countrywise somehow to recalculate from every player?
did you notice, that the time is relevant for giving neighborly help back to get those few extrasupplies?
sorry to say that frankly, that' simply embarrassing

DeletedUser628

The time is static, as it has been for many Inno games, it will not change for yourself or any other person but it will keep running the timezone it is set in. You can easily do time calculations once you know the time it runs on.

There is nothing here about me being or not being satisfied, it is either a bug or it is not a bug. If it is not, which is the case here, you're free to suggest it as an idea in the appropriate section.

DeletedUser205

thank you for that explanation.
my interest in this game and (now, after that) Innos products is sinking from hour to hour,
therefore I don't feel any motivation to feed basics like that into an appropriate section