• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [16768] Third tournament round appears to be available immediately afer completing the second round

Elderflower

Game version: v1.33-(f8fc77905) (2017-06-21 11:21)
Game world: Beta
Browser + version: Mozilla Firefox
Flash Player version: 26.0.0.131
Operating System: Windows 7 home premium
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name: Elderflower
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 today

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation: I just completed the second round of a tournament in a province and that province already shows that it is available for the third round. When I click on it however the various tournament encounters are all shown as completed.

Expected situation: After completing one round of a tournament the province should show how much time is left until the next round of that tournament.

Reproduction Steps

1 Complete second round of tournament in one province

2 Go back to that province on the map and see if it says it is available for the third round.

tournament province after completion.jpg tournament province after completion2.jpg

DeletedUser1075

I am seeing this consistently. In fact, while waiting for province 1 to become available today, I saw that province 2 appeared open, even though it was not.

DeletedUser

Same here, province 1 is still counting down (9:55 h to go) but 2,3 and 4 appears to be available but when you enter them all encounters are already marked as completed.

This doesn't happen immediately if I go to the world map, I have to wait for about 1 min but then all provinces except the first switch to being available again.

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Confirmed.

reproduction steps:

1 do a few provinces in tournament.
2 open world map and leave it open for more then 1 min
3 see that provincies 2+ are now visible available to start again.
4 open one of those provinces and see that all encounters are still locked.