• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Not a Bug There is no Set Bonus by the Pilgrim Manor´s Set

Ludwig12

Game version: (right click ingame, click the version number to copy it, paste here. HTML5: v1.132-beta.7-(fbc8f1a) - html5 (2021-06-09 19:25)
Game world: Beta Server
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Google Chrome
Operating System or Mobile Device: Windows 10 Enterprise
Screen resolution: 1.920 x 1.080
Account name: Ludwig12
Humans or Elves: Elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation
There is no Set Bonus by the new Set Pilgrims Manor Set.

In particular, there is no bonus at Pilgrim's Stone Mason, Pilgrim's Woodworks, Pilgrim's Plaza, Pilgrim's Forge and Pilgrims Manor.
Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
(add as many screenshots as you need)

Last edited:

Alcaro

Current situation

In particular, there is no bonus at Pilgrim's Stone Mason, Pilgrim's Woodworks, Pilgrim's Plaza, Pilgrim's Forge and Pilgrims Manor.
All the above mentioned must have link bonuses.

The two that don't have any bonus are Pilgrim's Manor Tree Entrance and Pilgrim's Manor Fountain Entrance.

SlyLady

Current situation

Can you clarify - Is the problem that the descriptions have dropped the set bonuses OR that when you collect, the set bonuses are not actually present? I'm playing on the same basic set up as you and my Set looks normal (descriptions still show active set bonuses). I'll be collecting in a couple hours and can check what happens when you actually collect then.

Ludwig12

Can you clarify - Is the problem that the descriptions have dropped the set bonuses OR that when you collect, the set bonuses are not actually present? I'm playing on the same basic set up as you and my Set looks normal (descriptions still show active set bonuses). I'll be collecting in a couple hours and can check what happens when you actually collect then.
Hello Sly Lady,

Well, when I collect the income from my set, I find that I only get the normal product on, but no set bonus. Of course, I set up the set as it should be, but the set bonus is not paid out.

With kind regards
Ludwig12

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi @Ludwig12 could you please add some screenshots and/or clarify as @SlyLady asked?

Edit: combo!
It's the way Sets work: you don't see "normal" production collected, but all the production given from the linked set.

SlyLady

Well, when I collect the income from my set, I find that I only get the normal product on, but no set bonus. Of course, I set up the set as it should be, but the set bonus is not paid out.

Thanks, Ludwig12. I checked when I picked up my set and they definitely paid out the full expected productions, including set bonuses. Sorry you are not having the same experience. Hopefully, someone will have some insight into why.