• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

ThePhantom

DeletedUser58

Hello fellow elves and humans!

I've been playing Forge of Empires for 2 and a half years now. I initially joined FoE for the awesome design, but quickly fell in love with the gameplay. Since Elvenar is majorly influenced by FoE and it seemed it also has fantastic design, plus two races which can result in different gameplay, I decided I have to try out Elvenar in the first chance I get. I've played Inno's other games but none of them have really spiked my interest as much as FoE, and it seems Elvenar may be my next hobby. :cool:

Outside of this I'm a 22 year old guy (will be celebrating my 23rd with the premiere of the new season of Game of Thrones) from a small country in Europe, Macedonia. I'm currently finishing a degree in Computer Science and Engineering. I have an affinity for video and board games, writing (and reading; can't do one without the other), and tv shows.

Looking forward to seeing you in the game! ;)