• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The truth about neighborhood!

DeletedUser1131

Than the next one . 34 Neighbours , one supoort . No answer when i send a message . Trade , for example : 400 Steel for 200 Planks ( Boost) , than 200 Steel for 200 Marble . It works , when i found . I play alone , lovley .

DeletedUser

Than the next one . 34 Neighbours , one supoort . No answer when i send a message . Trade , for example : 400 Steel for 200 Planks ( Boost) , than 200 Steel for 200 Marble . It works , when i found . I play alone , lovley .
I'm sad to read this other bad post 'cause I like very much this game and I'd like that everyone here could enjoy his/her free time and not he/she was ennoyed and discouraged about trades :(

DeletedUser

It is a very bad and sad situation,yes. The only comfort I can give: you are not alone :) we all are with you and we help each other as much as we can.

DeletedUser

Exactly, MagicLucy: we all, try to help each others all the times we can...it'd be already a big and important step to do ;)

DeletedUser252

This morning I found out that half of my neighbourhood is gone, no city's anymore.
I hope I get some new, active neightbours :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1151

I still have same neighbors, some of them are active but not helping...no comment for them. And for trade, i trade with some players, but many players demand too much for giving a little, then i not want to trade, ppl need to learn how to trade. Many not have any stars, and not know how some ress are hard to make (if you don't have it boosted).

DeletedUser205

in my world nearly half of my neighbors are grassland now,
that means a lot less supplies to get via sidequestrotation while doing neighborly help
that means less motivation to clickiclickiclicki through my neighbors (especially those who never show activities in trader or helping)
but all of the sudden you have a nice view onto the background of your worldmap :D
interesting to watch, when and how many new players will arrive and how they behave ...
and much more interesting to watch devs and their overwelming creativity to solve the stillbirth "neigborthing"

DeletedUser

I was looking at my map: I've a new neigbour but she seems to be inactive, 'cause she has a ghost village :(

DeletedUser778

Yesterday on my neighboury help tour i discovered two new neighburs, but today they still have only the tutorial buildings, so i guess i got 2 new inactive neighbours too.

DeletedUser778

Just took a new look and i saw another new neighbour, that has developed well so far, but he/she is in a town with the same 3 boosted goods as me. :mad:

DeletedUser594

;)Well, I noticed loads of empty space in my nabourhood! At least the devs working on it!!:)