• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate The Tournament will not load

• Thread starter DeletedUser1163
  • Start date

DeletedUser1163

There's a problem with the tournament loading. The screen just freezes. I've refreshed, cleared the cache, logged off and returned an hour later but the problem still exists.

DeletedUser1986

Electra, are you trying to open it through the tent or are you experiencing the issue when you are opening the province directly from the map?

DeletedUser1163

@Nightspark I was experiencing the problem as soon as I was taken to the World Map screen. I wasn't aware there are two ways to enter the tournaments. The problem has been fixed. Now the game devs are looking into why the battle screen keeps changing from low graphic quality to high graphic quality. On low, I can see hexes on the screen. On high, I see a smooth rocky terrain but no hexes so I can't tell how far to move my troops. Just can't figure out why the battle screen keeps changing. All I can do is log off, clear the cache and log back on over and over again. I could auto battle when the battle screen changes to high because I can't see where to move my troops but when I auto battle, I seem to lose more than win. Here are some pics of what I see. The 1st pic shows graphic quality set to low. I see hexes so I know where to move my troops. The 2nd pic shows what the battle screen looks like when it changes to a smooth rocky terrain with no hexes. It's pretty but I don't know how far to move my troops when the screen is like this.
Battle Graphic Quality Low.JPG
Battlescreen.JPG

DeletedUser1986

Thanks for getting back to me with all the info. I'm glad the initial issue is now solved.
Can you let me know any more info about this: "Now the game devs are looking into why the battle screen keeps changing from low graphic quality to high graphic quality."
Was this reported separately as a bug?

DeletedUser1163

Aleron responded to my message. The rocky smooth terrain is a known issue and the game devs are working on it. I only assumed my game was changing from low graphics quality to high when I saw the terrain change. I could auto battle when I can't see the hexes to move my troops but you have to be careful hitting auto battle because you can’t stop the fight if your troops are being pummeled by the enemy's might.

DeletedUser1163

If you're competing in the tournament, don't click on the tent (bottom center of screen) because the game will freeze. Just click on the small window that appears on the World Map screen. It can be a pain in the neck to have to follow the arrows but we have no choice until the game devs fix this problem.