• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Contact(ed) support The quest 'Raid for Orc Glory' can now be declined

DeletedUser607

Game version: __v1.20.2-(9ebd3f3) (2016-12-07 14:07)
Game world: __ beta 1
Browser + version: __ firefox 50.0
Flash Player version: __23.0.0.207
Operating System: __ win 10 1607 64 bit
Screen resolution: __ 1920x1080
Account name: __ juni
Humans or Elves: __ elves

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: __'Raid for Orc Glory'

Current situation:
__ well, the quest isn't declinable
__

Expected situation:
__ according to the changelog, it should be declinable
__

Reproduction Steps
__ have the quest 'Raid for Orc Glory'
2. __
3. __
4. __
5. __

EDIT to ADD: simultanously, the quest "have no portal" is now declinable. the changelog did not specify that this quest should be declinable.

Screenshots of the bug:
do you really need a screenshot of a quest window without decline button?

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi Juni,

From our side it seems the quest 'Raid for Orc Glory' does have a decline button, as it now should. However, there are several quests with this same title, and only one of these is now declinable. It seems likely that you have one of those which is still not declinable. If you have any doubts about this, please contact our support. We will then be able to advise you whether the quest you currently have should be declinable or not.

DeletedUser607

okay, which "raid for orc glory" is the one you have set declinable?

I'm well into the woodelven-chapter, and suddenly got that orc-quest...

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
To clarify - the declinable quest referred to in the release notes has the task to 'Send Orcs to Raid 3 times'. If you have any doubts whether you should have the quest that you now have, please do contact our support.

DeletedUser607

no, the task is: train 1000 orcs (which takes a bit, but is well doable).

EDIT: that leaves the question open, why the "have no gate" quest at the beginning of the woodelven-chapter became declinable without any notice in the changelog.

DeletedUser

EDIT: that leaves the question open, why the "have no gate" quest at the beginning of the woodelven-chapter became declinable without any notice in the changelog.
All "sale portal" quest are declinable. I've had both a Dwarven portal and Fairy portal in my city when I was starting the Orc Chapter, having declined both quest to sell those because I was still catching up on the quest line at that time.

DeletedUser607

yes, but until todays update, the orc portal quest wasn't declinable.

I would've declined it 2 weeks ago, if it was just possible to do.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Juni - we are currently checking whether this change to a non-declinable quest was intended