• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Queen of the Seas QLE

DeletedUser

Still not sure if I want to finish this event. Maybe idk. looks cool except the octopus helm.
My guess, it's a hint at a new underwater cave system, located off to the right of our city. And we'll breed animals, battle with new underwater units and be able to grow sea plants. Maybe have something new to mine like sea glass. Each cave will be its own mini game.
C'mon @Karvest spill the beans. Or is it woodelvenstock?

Last edited by a moderator:

Calenmir

Finished the quest about 20 minutes ago, and placed the Queen. Not too shabby. :D Now, what I want to know is...does the Sharkpolooza have anything to do with her? Down the way, I mean? ;)
I just got mine too! I really wanted this one, being a water lover, so this was great. I only wish I could place her closer to the water's edge on the right side. But got her as close as I could.

Loki Blue

I just got mine too! I really wanted this one, being a water lover, so this was great. I only wish I could place her closer to the water's edge on the right side. But got her as close as I could.

Congrats! :D

I'm thinking of doing something similar, preferably with the wishing wells nearby. Maybe I can get that done between Woodelves and S&D. :p

DeletedUser1163

You won’t need to travel far to find out what the quests are.
https://elvengems.com/queen-of-the-seas/

I love quests that are short and sweet. Interesting storyline. Still wondering how Mauriel ended up on shore. Inno's art department has very talented artists. The reward building is beautiful. Is there a wallpaper link or option to download the mermaid picture as a desktop screensaver?

Deleted User - 56274

You won’t need to travel far to find out what the quests are.
https://elvengems.com/queen-of-the-seas/

I love quests that are short and sweet. Interesting storyline. Still wondering how Mauriel ended up on shore. Inno's art department has very talented artists. The reward building is beautiful. Is there a wallpaper link or option to download the mermaid picture as a desktop screensaver?
After Summer Solstice a little heavy on the Solve Encounters. I am still recovering from that :)

Lovec Krys

Event finished, building stays in inventory (my beta city is in the same chapter as I was during Summer soltice, so the Venars III are much better than Mauriel's building).At least we got one well as well and it will be usefull. And there is never enough of timers:)

Verde

STILL CHAPTER 1?
Yep, and while I'd like to get to chapter 2 in case I actually do manage (outside chance) a building, the event's actually impacting progress atm :(

Well, made it! :)
But it was certainly a challenge ... a series of them in fact. As SeekerElora mentioned in another post, buying 15 KP emptied the kitty quite well. Spending 15KP was surprisingly difficult given that the research points were all full and waiting on resources (being impacted by the event) and with AWs not yet opened, no chance to even dump them on a neighbour's AW ... scramble to get a research point open. Scavenged enough enchantments to get or use 5 ... thankfully it wasn't get 5 or use 5 but a combination. For 600 spell fragments, ended up trashing many of the items won during the event. So, yes, doable for a tiny city but definitely a challenge.

Last edited:

Arayla

While the events can be partially or fully completed by a city in chapter 1 or chapter 2, I would suggest choosing to grow the city into the next chapter rather than slowing down in order to work on quests. Any building won from the event in the early chapters will be very quickly outgrown and need to be replaced. The next big event starts on Beta in about a month, so small cities can use this time to get ready by getting into a higher chapter.

iDavis

@Marindor although I understand the system of non-sending duplicate ideas to Inno, I still think there can be done more than just closing one because of having duplicate somewhere from the distant past. This one (events related) could be considered at least as a feedback, because it's voting only proved, that players would still appreciate such a changes in event mechanics and therefore, giving at least a note about this to developers, could be worth it.

Last edited:

Marindor

@iDavis It is considered feedback, but sending the same idea multiple times won't make any difference. The idea is with the game team and might be implemented at some future point, but right now there are other things on the agenda. Also, please keep this thread about feedback for the Queen of the Seas event, thank you :)

DeletedUser2908

After the phoenix event someone had the idea the top prize in the mini event on live servers to be a phoenix evolving artifact. It would be nice instead of wishing well to have a stonhenge artifact as second prize in the queen of the seas event on live servers.

palmira

After the phoenix event someone had the idea the top prize in the mini event on live servers to be a phoenix evolving artifact. It would be nice instead of wishing well to have a stonhenge artifact as second prize in the queen of the seas event on live servers.
The wishing well is a better prize, stonehenge artifacts are just fodder for crafting for a lot of players that don't plan to place stonehenge

DeletedUser2886

I enjoyed this mini event very much despite some issues with prizes and questline, which I think others have pointed out very well in their posts. I am also very new to beta, though I have had three cities in the live worlds already for a while now. I agree with Darconath that an evolving artifact could be an alternative prize for live worlds.
Personally I would prefer a phoenix artifact, but perhaps someday there will be a general evolving artifact? ;) I love the prize building though I might not have got it without spending a few diamonds. Then again, I prefer to spend diamonds in events when I purchase them, but of course not everyone likes to do that so perhaps the live worlds could benefit from further alternatives to some tasks like gaining spells and spell fragments? Oops, I did get into the tasks after all. Well, with my mind that is only to be expected.

DeletedUser140

Just to let you know and I guess, it is well-known: In every case, you play an event and you can win there a building with a bonus of inhabitants, during the event the mouse-over shows another number of population as it do it after winning and storaging in the inventory. It is the same as for the number of culture.
And it confusing me in every case, because I do not know the exactly number of population that I could win.
It should be always oriented on the player's score, you know what I mean?