• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser

I hope there will be some new buildings which produces military units, didn't see any on Gems of Knowledge. :rolleyes: Last winter event didn't have those :( and I really need some new ones for my smaller (special) accounts. o_O

SoggyShorts

I hope there will be some new buildings which produces military units, didn't see any on Gems of Knowledge. :rolleyes: Last winter event didn't have those :( and I really need some new ones for my smaller (special) accounts. o_O
Yeah, my Vallors and strategists are getting a little outdated too

DeletedUser2221

Well so far the event is following a familiar structure and I am fortunate to be at a stage that I can cope with them all, but I was more than a bit disappointed to see another darn fighting boost on DOUBLE CROWN DAY???? Think that is supposed to be double Feather day devs???

The "Grand" prizes are far from that, so from this point on I am just going to collect and then use them on last days on the 50 chest to gain my favoured time boosts and let those prizes slide. I hope for something tempting to pop up on dailies that will make me want to spend them in the interim though. (not holding my breath).

DeletedUser332

Well so far the event is following a familiar structure and I am fortunate to be at a stage that I can cope with them all, but I was more than a bit disappointed to see another darn fighting boost on DOUBLE CROWN DAY???? Think that is supposed to be double Feather day devs???

I believe that, to date, 'double days' have always been when the special prize for the day was some sort of military booster (and I believe one day last Winter was time boosters instead). I'd like to see either a shift away from this on occasion, or work it somehow to allow players to choose which day they'd like to have doubled.

DeletedUser1163

Some players are telling me they don’t bother posting their comments on this forum anymore because it’s upsetting for them to read sarcastic responses when they ask a question. Everyone’s comments and questions are important to help the game devs understand what we love and hate about this game.

Most Elvenar players show respect to one another on this forum. If you come across someone who is arrogant and mean, and their sarcastic responses upset you, instead of responding in a sarcastic way back to them, just use the Ignore List.

DeletedUser1777

Noone told us yet about the new building type: Wishingwell :eek:

It provides a random reward (including diamonds!) every 12 hours and expires after 100 days.
I really like this idea, hopefully it doesn't pop up in the daily prizes on a weekend, when I can't play and win it :(

Heymrdiedier

Noone told us yet about the new building type: Wishingwell :eek:

It provides a random reward (including diamonds!) every 12 hours and expires after 100 days.
I really like this idea, hopefully it doesn't pop up in the daily prizes on a weekend, when I can't play and win it :(

Ive seen the prize in the gamefiles, was waiting till the discussion about it started :)

Cant you log in on a saterday morning before you do your day stuff, or sunday evening before you go to bed? Just a quick visit to check the prize is enough.

Maybe this prize comes back more then once even...

Deleted User - 60107

Based on what little has been said so far, the Wishing Well sounds like a nerfed version of FoE's Wishing Well.

DeletedUser1777

No chance on a Saturday for the next weeks, sunday just unsteady possible. I just can crossing fingers, Inno will listen to my prayers.

Here is a link with a short video from Inno to the new building *click*

Dony

King of Bugs
3x3
10% chance for 10 diamonds
10% chance for 1 KP
10% chance for tier1-3 goods based on chapter
25% chance for coins
25% chance for supplies

Last edited:

Avenahar

3x3
10% chance for 10 diamonds
10% chance for 1 KP
25% chance for coins
25% chance for supplies
I don't understand the sense of 3x the 10% chance for tier1-3 goods based on chapter. Does ist mean either 10% for tier1 goods OR 10% for tier2 goods OR 10% for tier3 goods?