• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Phoenix Cult

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for our "The Phoenix Cult" event here and let us know your thoughts!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser1681

I've actually been waiting for this one - I've had the first fields etc. set up in Halflings and have been basically watching/waiting for the grass to grow this last week.
Finally something to do.

Deleted User - 60107

*Sigh* Another event, another bunch of set buildings... *sigh*

Sorry, I just can't get excited for Elvenar's events any more.

First of all, WHERE am I supposed to put the set? My main cities are both in Elementals, and the Elementals settlements takes a HUGE amount of space (at least if I follow the story quests). And my other cities are not much better: My BEta one is in S&D, and the Campus + Faculties takes a lot of space, and my last city is about to enter Orcs and Goblins (again lots of space needed).

Second, I see the third Grand Prize gives Broken Shards if connected to four different set buildings. WHEN are we going to be able to store more than 10 Broken Shards? Why do we even have a limit to the number of Broken Shards we store, anyway? We can store an unlimited number of Rune Shards, so why the arbitrary limit on Broken Shards?

DeletedUser1665

I'll have to agree with shadowblack on just about every point made. I'm just glad that the dev's didn't put in AW KP reward packs, at least if we win KP we can invest it anyway we want.

Potvorisko

I´m glad for any kind of event, the big ones are my favorite. I like these new set buildings visually but whole set is too big, I prefer strong cultural or at least pop-culture buildings - so main prizes are not very interesting for me so far. Here on beta I will build this Easter set instead of the winter one, but on live, I´m not so sure. I´m curios about other daily rewards, I hope that there will be at least some buildings for tournament or army.

DeletedUser

Anyone found any eggs in their wilderness, none for me yet?

DeletedUser2218

Phoenix was my favourite last year because of its beauty. This is even prettier. But when will I be able to live my normal life? This, again, chains me to my comp :eek:

DeletedUser

quests are the same as last year with few balancing here and there from last events

No its not!

27) Produce 1 time Marble, Steel, Wood 3 hours

DeletedUser2356

I am new at BETA, can somebody write me all Quests behind a spoiler. :D

DeletedUser1909

Argh when will the developer learn that set buildings suck...:mad:
At least in this player mind...:D

Marindor please stop them from doing these set buildings I sure as heck don't have room for a set-building cluster on live where chapter 12 takes up so much guess race space.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1075

Yup, set buildings are incredibly unattractive. I'm hoping there are some speedups in the daily prizes. Maybe (dare to dream) even some mana or seed production buildings. The grand prizes don't look so grand, so I won't worry about getting them.

DeletedUser

Yup, set buildings are incredibly unattractive. I'm hoping there are some speedups in the daily prizes. Maybe (dare to dream) even some mana or seed production buildings. The grand prizes don't look so grand, so I won't worry about getting them.

The first daily building gives mana, but I've tried for it about 10 times now, no luck :(:(:(
Not even a time booster :mad:

Loki Blue

YES! I am so thrilled! I love the look of the set and can't wait to agonize over where I'm going to put it all...especially since I'll be starting Dwarves really, really soon. :p:D

Deleted User - 12740

If this event is anything like the previous ones, then there will be like two or three mana buildings throughout the entire event. Which basically means that all the other buildings during the event are totally uninteresting (assuming one has reached the mana ages of course). Then why must the very first building of the event be one of the extreamely rare mana buildings? When one has not had any time to gather any Sky Essence. I don't understand it. Are the devs doing this just to taunt us? "Here is a nice mana building that you are not likely to get. Nah nah nah na na nah."