• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Phoenix Cult

DeletedUser1163

I have more luck with the medium chests than the small
Aye, me too. Pure luck helps me win the event buildings. That's why I don't like games of chance. Prefer games of skill. In the Beta World, I have 2 Wishing Wells and practically all of the event buildings except the last Grand Prize. My fellowships on the World Servers I've had no luck so far winning any of the buildings, except the ones offered as Grand Prizes. How do you explain that? Just pure luck. Having saved up feathers for the double days adds to your luck.

In Beta, I've finished the main quest and now working on the extra quest. So far, 400 feathers are needed to win the last Grand Prize. There are still two weeks to finish this event but it's going to be a challenge not to spend diamonds.

SoggyShorts

Just because it has value to you doesn't mean it has value to everyone NOR is their opinion of the building wrong because you don't agree. The building has no value to me. Accept that - don't accept that - I don't care.
Lame. I should have known better than to try and spark an interesting debate on the forums.

Calenmir

its not supposed to have value for everybody, and thats the case for every other building in the game
I expressed my opinion of that building because it has no value to me but when I originally said it you then you told me I couldn't be satisfied.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1163

Some of our younger recruits love the Wishing Well. Getting hundreds of goods and thousands of supplies keep their frustration at bay and has helped renew their interest in logging on every day. And that's a good thing, isn't it?

DeletedUser118

Some of our younger recruits love the Wishing Well. Getting hundreds of goods and thousands of supplies keep their frustration at bay and has helped renew their interest in logging on every day. And that's a good thing, isn't it?

Sure it is and I'm happy for them. But so far all I got is 2x Gems and 2x Elixir. I hope you don't mind me holding back my expression of joy for it for now...

SoggyShorts

Sure it is and I'm happy for them. But so far all I got is 2x Gems and 2x Elixir. I hope you don't mind me holding back my expression of joy for it for now...
If the only things you want from the Well are KP and diamonds, and you only got 1 Well, don't expect to be happy more than twice a week;)
The trick is to get 10 of them, then you should get a little joy each collect:)

Getting hundreds of goods and thousands of supplies keep their frustration at bay and has helped renew their interest in logging on every day.
Ouch, sounds like they are pretty miserable, if "keeping the frustration at bay" is the goal, and logging in each day is rare....

Last edited:

DeletedUser118

If the only things you want from the Well are KP and diamonds, and you only got 1 Well, don't expect to be happy more than twice a week;)
The trick is to get 10 of them, then you should get a little joy each collect:)

Well, I tried, but ran out of luck it seems. Several large egg tries, nothing. One last small egg try and bingo. Looks like the entire event is nothing but a wishing well with some bad output at some point.

DeletedUser1163

I can understand why you're not happy with what you're getting. I've already received over 100 goods and 10 diamonds so far. Hope your rewards from the Wishing Well get better.

DeletedUser1163

Anyone who appreciates art will love the beautiful creations from this Event. The first building I placed in my city was the Phoenix Nest, and it gives you population. Just cleared ground for the Set Buildings. Need those Orcs to visit my city so I can get at least two more expansions for this set. Heartfelt thanks go out to Elvenar’s graphic artists whose imagination is AMAZING.

What makes life a wee bit more fun, is the wonderful things created from our imagination.​

Elderflower

I'm really happy with this event. I have managed to finish all the sequential tasks in reasonable time. Previous events I have found it very difficult to get all the tasks done even with the help of spoilers. I like the buildings I have been able to get so far and thanks to the Double Feather days I've managed to collect all three grand prizes already. Plus, as Electra already pointed out, the buildings are so pretty this time.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2182

We shall see about that, I started a new city on Live the day after the event started on Beta. The fact that there are no "Gain spells" quests saved me a whole expansion, so that'll help. The "gain relics" are going to be a beast though..... I'll post the results of my Chapter 1 city attempt her:esmile:
Yeah, I dislike that "gain spells" thing. For now, "gain relics" is working well with tournaments and provinces, but probably it will be worst to too low Chapters and too high Chapters players. But I prefer to have trouble on getting relics than to have again relics as prize from chests. :confused: Oh, please, keep the instants. :rolleyes:

SoggyShorts

That reminds me, my chapter 1 city finished the event in 5 days- the hardest parts were "Buy KP" followed by "Gain relics", then "Spend KP"
I didn't realize that spending KP could be hard, but it was because I had to save techs for quests, and haven't unlocked wonders, so I can't just dump them.

DeletedUser2286

in your opinion, they will be there in the last week orc strategist and vallorian valor?

Heymrdiedier

in your opinion, they will be there in the last week orc strategist and vallorian valor?
in my opinion, i dont think they will come. When they come theres usually 1 week between the 2. But since theres only 1 week to go, i dont think they will still come.
Maybe 1 of the 2 will come tho, but which one it will be then, i couldnt guess.

SoggyShorts

in my opinion, i dont think they will come. When they come theres usually 1 week between the 2. But since theres only 1 week to go, i dont think they will still come.
Maybe 1 of the 2 will come tho, but which one it will be then, i couldnt guess.
Long time no troop buildings, mine are almost 3 chapters old now- I used to be able to rely on them 100% for those tournament weeks, but they can't keep up with my SS techs:(

Last edited: