• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for our latest event here and let us know your thoughts!

Happy Haunting,
Your Elvenar Team

Verde

Typos in announcement ...
candlelight coming form (from)
able to require (acquire)

DeletedUser688

seems that lanterne don't work for me ! only candles

Marindor

seems that lanterne don't work for me ! only candles

You'll need to have a clear patch first to use the lantern in, and when you do, it clears up that whole column. The same goes for the Flash Flask: the patch you throw it on must already be cleared, and then it will clear the surrounding patches.

DeletedUser3314

Should the Witch's Hut give frogs for a chapter IV account ?
1601544796559.png

DeletedUser688

You'll need to have a clear patch first to use the lantern in, and when you do, it clears up that whole column. The same goes for the Flash Flask: the patch you throw it on must already be cleared, and then it will clear the surrounding patches.
Ok, thanks !

CaptObvious

As the actual play system of this event is different to previous events it would be helpful if the item description had wording that pointed out that you need to click and drag the item you want to one of the highlighted tile - that is not going to be obvious to everybody. I clicked on the candle many many times before figuring it out

Currently
Use the candle to clear a single tile covered by fog
I would prefer something like
Click and drag the candle to clear a single tile covered by fog