• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Dony

King of Bugs
Is it intended that some tiles below fog are empty and doesnt need to be cleared by the light source?
If so it is intended that those empty tiles are visible in game files and can be exlpoited for players which knows where to look and get advantage over players who doesnt and save them resources?

iDavis

I highly appreciate we finally have a big event for halloween (it's much better than previous questline versions only). I like the mechanic as well, finally we moved away from chest rotation one..
Evolving building looks interesting, what's very rare after last events..

Last edited:

Karvest

If so it is intended that those empty tiles are visible in game files and can be exlpoited for players which knows where to look and get advantage over players who doesnt and save them resources?
Doesn't they are also visible on the map itself?

Marindor

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the first feedback so far! To answer your questions:

Should the Witch's Hut give frogs for a chapter IV account ?

Yes, this is intended, even though normally they only get unlocked in a later chapter.

The in-game Elvenar News announcement has a typo in the title: Forst (no e)

Thank you, resolved!

Maybe a short video to explain/demonstrate how the Candle, Latern & Flash Flask works would be helpful. :)

We have planned an explanation video before the Live release, so that should be taken care of ^^

Magic ingredients from mystical object will be present in this event?

No, they shouldn't be.

As the actual play system of this event is different to previous events it would be helpful if the item description had wording that pointed out that you need to click and drag the item you want to one of the highlighted tile - that is not going to be obvious to everybody. I clicked on the candle many many times before figuring it out

Currently
Use the candle to clear a single tile covered by fog
I would prefer something like
Click and drag the candle to clear a single tile covered by fog

Thank you, we forwarded that for improving!

Is it intended that some tiles below fog are empty and doesnt need to be cleared by the light source?

As these things are also pretty much visible in the event screen itself, we don't think that should be too big a problem.

Once again, thank you all for the first feedback. Please keep it coming! By the way: For players who are only stating that they don't like the event, it would be helpful for us if you would explain what it is exactly that you don't like. Otherwise we have to guess and that's not really helpful. Thank you!

Dony

King of Bugs
this is how it looks for normal player
field.JPG

and this is image where empty tiles are, i dont see those empty tiles on first image, so yes i can use that knowledge to my advatnage
field2.png

Pauly7

Bravo for something different Inno, however it turns out. I'm still a little confused, but sure I'll get there.

I would've given double kudos if they'd also abolished the mindless collecting rubbish from the city outskirts.

T6583

Be careful. I accidently spent event currency when clicking on the little blue info tab next to the items in the "shop" as I was trying to understand the new system. I expected it to only purchase the items if I specifically clicked on the green bar with the event currancy amount in it. Apparently the little blue info tags for the items only work in the main event screen that shows the fog grid. If you click anywhere on one of the items / packages in the shop it purchases it for you whether you want to or not. Good thing this is Beta because I would have been pissed if this happened on live.