• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The Mystery of the Misty Forest

Marindor

Banner01.png

Dear Humans and Elves,

On a dark, moonless night, mists flood the city and the woods around it. Residents are anxious and mostly stay inside their homes. While wandering through the city and making sure everything is okay, you see what seems to be candlelight coming from the woods. Who would possibly go out to the woods at this time of the night? Getting closer, you hear a woman's voice, and she sounds worried. When she notices you, she gets a huge jump scare and lets out a scream.

"AAAAAAHHH! Oh lord, you scared me there. I thought you were some sort of ghost or something. Like an evil one, not the nice type, you know?"
she says while collecting her breath. "Did you see Bruno on your way here? He is yay big, bright green, and a cat spirit - you cant miss him, he is always floating around. You see, I was brewing this potion when Bruno knocked over one of the ingredients, and it all went up in the air. I tell you what, if you help me find my things and rebuild my house, I will reward you."

Will you be able to make your way through the Misty Forest, collect all her belongings and help her rebuild her home?

Between now and October 20th you can solve quests and search your city outskirts to gain Magic Ingredients, which you can trade for Candles, Lanterns and Flash Flasks to help you find your way through the Misty Forest.

Tabs_event_progressHallo2020.png

Candles will clear one patch of fog at the time, while Lanterns clear an entire column from top to bottom, and throwing a Flash Flask will clear the fog on all patches directly around you. Use your gear wisely, to make the most out of it. In the fogged patches around you, you can already see if there are any rewards, but the further you look, the thicker the fog gets. You never know what may lie ahead...

MF01.png

Mrs. Sniffle, the witch, will send you some Magic Ingredients that she has found every day you log in, to help you in your mission. Each day you will be able to find new Daily Exclusive rewards in the Misty Forest, including brand new buildings, buildings that have returned from older events, and other exciting rewards. You will also find Friendly Spirits wandering in the Misty Forest. If you find enough of them, you will be able to acquire even more rewards, including Witch's Hats to upgrade the Witch's Hut to its highest potential:

Hut01res.png

(4x4 Population + Culture and more bonuses depending on chapter and stage)

And as if those rewards weren't enough yet, at several points in the questline, you will also be rewarded with Milestone Rewards. Please keep in mind that the questline consists of a story section and additional episodic quests, which start as soon as the story is completed. This means that you will be able to finish the first series of quests right away, while later quests have new additions released on a daily basis, allowing you to continue to play 1 additional event quest on each new event day.

We wish you all the courage you'll need while making your way through the Misty Forest and would love to hear your feedback in our discussion thread!

Happy Haunting,
Your Elvenar Team

Disclaimer: Please keep in mind that there can always be differences in event layouts, balancing and prizes between Beta and Live release. App version 1.114 is required for the event to function properly. This app version is released separately from the event.