• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The long-awaited over-scouting warning!

Jackluyt

This is a MUST-WATCH with what I consider to be essential game-play information!

Share with friends, fellowship and Map Neighbors - showing the new Scouting ToolTips that appeared in EN server today, and which will come to the other servers on Thursday!!
Lots of info about Rings, Orcs for negotiation, over-Scouting, etc...
:)

DeletedUser607

yes, and on the german server (DE2), I get overscouting-warnings all day long, although the scouting takes less than 3 hours, and I need to scout in order to get the chapter done.

Heymrdiedier

i noticed something very interesting a few days ago on live server. I never stopped scouting so officially im an overscouter with around 400 provinces.
but when i researched troop squad size 37. my provinces suddeny went from very hard to medium. And i still have 2 troop squad techs left in this research chapter and 1 i skipped last research chapter.

So suddenly the game is telling me i wasn't overscouting at all.... strange :)

DeletedUser283

you were overscouting with your former squad size, but it gets better with a squad size upgrade :)
ring 15 provinces were red before I unlocked a squad size upgrade, they are orange now (I am busy on ring 14 right now)

Heymrdiedier

its indeed ring 14 that is turning yellow.

fights is now 2019 vs 2028 (it says 2535 with 4 enemy squads, so i think that means 2028 in 5 vs 5)

DeletedUser283

I can win fights in ring 14, even in auto mode for the easiest ones ;)