• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Harvest Festival

Karvest

The animation is also not working in your own city.
strange, I took animation I posted earlier from game data... When opening other player city it loads as idle (same as other expiring buildings) and don't show animation. Can't tell how it loads to own city, but probably should also follow other expiring buildings behavior (don't have any unexpired now - can't check).

CrazyWizard

Made some calculations and I think I like at least 1 of these new set buildings a lot. tho I do not know how we can get them, but it might even be quite OP.

Made some calculations again, if I manage to get what I think is possible, 1 of these sets is totally OP.
This will be my event.

Last edited:

CrazyWizard

1 question, only 1 of the set buildings needs to be wired to a street right?

If what I see is correct, and there is no limiting mechanic that we are not aware then someone made a pretty bad design error (again)

Deleted User - 62044

people were whining that set buildings are crap with bad stats for a year, now they finally delivered, i am ok with that
I'm still whining, the first set is not worth anything, nobody will build that, the second ones have a nice building, nothing else and the daily prices only instants mean something
more stuff to my wherehouse

CrazyWizard

I was notified of an error in my calculations, reworked it. it's still good and will be good/awesome for at least 7 chapters so I like it.

edeba

Are you able to buy more than one of this building? Is it "stackable" at all, as in buy 2 and get +2 and so on?

View attachment 4739
Would be really nice if the tooltip also included the size of the building. It SEEMS like a 2x2, but people who want to buy it should not need to guess.

Persoanlly, I am not buying it - too "pay to win" for me.

SoggyShorts

the first set is not worth anything
You might want to check your math.
The basic "one of each" set makes 50,000 T1 per day in 42 squares
Compare that with your Level 27 T1 which needs workshops and houses to run

Last edited:

SoggyShorts

probably you won't be able to get both sets without donations, and second set is better.
Second set is good for seeds and mana, but
1. It's not guaranteed, and
2. you pretty much must dedicate 100% of your rolls to it.
3. If you grabbed multiple mana huts and festival merchants last event, then you don't need mana/seeds
4. Mana/seeds are useless between chapters (which is ~50% of the time for end game players

3 of ea harv.png

Karvest

second set is not about mana/seeds, it's about 36K of T2 and T3. And only 2 buildings to upgrade each chapter later, when(??) upgrading become a thing.

Deleted User - 60107

Watch the sets get nerfed later because they are too good, and players complaining about it.

I hope not...

DeletedUser2569

Good evening

I have only recently started playing and it is impossible for me to progress in this event, because I have no one to exchange with me on the market. Where can I find a French fraternity that would like to welcome me?

Lovec Krys

I wonder how long until most players are forced to use standard buildings (and many will start ignoring even big events).
Well, with mana Inno has already succeeded with this event.
If someone enters mana chapters between summer and this event, he will have to use standard buildings, because - unles Inno is hiding some usefull mana building for this event - there is no way that player can cover his mana needs from just 2x2 buildings, there's no way he can get enough of them.

My personal opinion is that constant shrinking of daily rewards is very bad idea.
Even if they have better values per square, players simply needs several times more of them to get the same bonus as from 1 big building.
And why is there no pure culture building?

Well, at least with the old chest system, we can get lots of both coin and tools instants.

CrazyWizard

I wonder how long until most players are forced to use standard buildings (and many will start ignoring even big events).
Well, with mana Inno has already succeeded with this event.
If someone enters mana chapters between summer and this event, he will have to use standard buildings, because - unles Inno is hiding some usefull mana building for this event - there is no way that player can cover his mana needs from just 2x2 buildings, there's no way he can get enough of them.

My personal opinion is that constant shrinking of daily rewards is very bad idea.
Even if they have better values per square, players simply needs several times more of them to get the same bonus as from 1 big building.
And why is there no pure culture building?

Well, at least with the old chest system, we can get lots of both coin and tools instants.

Dragon Abbey!!! If enough KP are invested in it and if wel prepared it can cover all your mana needs.
I haven't had a mana building anymore since the end of the dragons chapter.

For me with the amount of provincies I had explored the building started to do it's magic after I reached level 8, and for the last chapter I think 14-15 would suffice so it does take some time and effort to be able to ignore manaculture. but it sure is possible.

cassy63

the mirror is very nice, animation isn't work :( i hope that gives this building on live for all worlds and not for the acc

Lovec Krys

Crazy Wizzard
I have it (still low level, but I'm planning to produce my mana through Dragon abbey & Maze only in the future).

But we are talking about Wood Elf & Dragons chapters players. Mana buildings are primarily for them and they can't have Dragon Abbey yet since it is available after finishing Dragons chapter.