• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

the game

DeletedUser762

Guys, i have read some threads here and i dont understand somebody moaning all the time. This is a wonderful game. And it makes a change from FOE. I am playing FOE and am high ranking 200 in the world with 2 million points. Amd I can tell you its a lot of stress. wanted to quit a few times but want to wait for a new era. also doing my GB buildings, so keep going. but this game is sooo relaxing. wonderful game. and i dont understand why some of u guys moaning, u have been give a privilage to test this game, not everybody got a beta key u know? so b happy u were given one and stop moaning. its a lovely game! if u dont want to just surrender your key to somebody that wants to play it. oh has an honour to test it. i can see some hoods like they put one building they gawn... what a waste, these people also should surrender their keys. i am personally enjoying this game a lot. and thank u! and despite of difficulties like not enough ppl trading etc this is still a lovely game!

DeletedUser762

lol, well, no its interesting to know who is moaning. I don't need to ignore them LOL. its interesting to see people r testing the game, so shpuld be happy they given the opportunity but yet they still moan. why dont they just play ps4 instead?? lol

DeletedUser762

i think we should all say thank you to develpoers, this is a wonderful and relaxing game. when is the official release, do you know ? so i can sign up

DeletedUser205

I don't like moaning in an aggressive choice of words either (in this beta-development, the game is).
But I think, for the developers now is EVERY feedback necessary to think things over.
So I try to overread aggressive words and instead try to understand the reason somebody takes the effort to write down his opinion (often in second language).

DeletedUser762

yes u are probably right sorella. but i just wanted to say, that the game was great!. love it! no stress like on FOE. i thinkg this is the game for all those ppl that want to retire from FOE lol. just to have a rest. lol