• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

Arthus

To save this event they have to change main set building to 4 links instead of 5 and other parts too, making last part optional without link to other parts.

Without this it clearly shows intent of company to make f2p players not utilize set's full power (no catalyst that makes this set replacement for 1 library set).

Set pieces should be every 3 rewards, not 4. Sleeping golem was absolutely not needed before last prize.
As i recall they told every event it will be available to get at least 1 full main reward (1 evolving building to lvl 10 or 1 full set), this is a breach of this promise. @Marindor

This is just very disrespectful as this problem is recurring yet again, even after their promises made, whoever places main rewards on the list clearly doesn't play the game to know if they are even reachable.

Heymrdiedier

As i recall they told every event it will be available to get at least 1 full main reward (1 evolving building to lvl 10 or 1 full set), this is a breach of this promise. @Marindor

don't think they ever made that promise?
many event you couldnt get fully evolved buildings either, without FSA to get extra artifacts.
And in even longer history, I recall not being able to get the 3rd main prize as well either.

Skillpowers

I'm on the daily quests and spend almost all my SK. Have currently 188 stafs, need 280 to get the last building of the set.
I've been choosing mainly 23, 75 and 79 and only won 260 SK out of the beacons.

With only 8 days to go i will get the last building only with luck of winning a lot of extra SK.
Currently i'm in Bronze, so other players have more luck :)

This is even with having an Ashen Phoenix and fed from the start.
yeah i also won't be able to complete the set , been doing the 22-23-75-79 on beta and barely get any extra sk , been doing the 75+79 only now today on live and got 8 daily prizes and 2x 200 extra sk. will be hard to complete a set with normal playing

Arthus

don't think they ever made that promise?
many event you couldnt get fully evolved buildings either, without FSA to get extra artifacts.
And in even longer history, I recall not being able to get the 3rd main prize as well either.

I've heard that during facebook live many times, that they focus on at least 1 full reward for free and then additional will be pay to have, additional set pieces or additional evo base + artifacts, this event looks like person making it knew that players should not have full set without paying

Tbh surprised about lack of reaction here, in other games people would be furious

Alcaro

I've heard that during facebook live many times, that they focus on at least 1 full reward for free and then additional will be pay to have, additional set pieces or additional evo base + artifacts, this event looks like person making it knew that players should not have full set without paying

Tbh surprised about lack of reaction here, in other games people would be furious

You've heard - this isn't an argument tbh. :) I check FB regularly and I never saw such a promise from Inno Games/ Elvenar.
I play for over 5 years and very often I didn't get full sets even though I tried everything, same goes for artefacts. This doesn't change the fact that the game is still free to play. Indeed, in some aspects might seem P2W but lot of peeps are winning without spending a dime.

Lack of reaction you say?!?!? :D :D :D I guess you missed the time when the new tourny formula was implemented! :D

Enevhar Aldarion

I'm on the daily quests and spend almost all my SK. Have currently 188 stafs, need 280 to get the last building of the set.
I've been choosing mainly 23, 75 and 79 and only won 260 SK out of the beacons.

It is 260 for the final building and 280 for the avatar pic.

And yes, luck is always required for any event that uses the 3 chests/beacons. I have won 730 SK from the beacons and still need to win at least 300 more to make it to 260 staffs.

Droopy

It is 260 for the final building and 280 for the avatar pic.

And yes, luck is always required for any event that uses the 3 chests/beacons. I have won 730 SK from the beacons and still need to win at least 300 more to make it to 260 staffs.
Indeed my mistake, sorry should have been 260

Alcaro

Events didn't change. Before, like now, not everybody was lucky enough to get all big prizes. I remember how sad I was for not getting the whole Kirit something set (was so long ago that I forgot its complete name). I play the same here, in Beta and in my live city, sometimes here I got all artifacts and in En server I didn't. Latest evolving building - the Boblin -here is stage 9, in En is stage 10. It's all about luck and a bit of strategy too.

Karvest

They added RSK with Boblins and next event evo artifacts along with new FA setup today, so I guess we will see both after the next event.

Enevhar Aldarion

Events didn't change. Before, like now, not everybody was lucky enough to get all big prizes.

They do fluctuate some though. Ever since this format of 3 chests started, I have seen the extra amount of currency needed to complete a building/set be as low as about 800 to as high as about 1200. So some events did need more luck than other events, or needed more willingness to spend diamonds/money.

Alcaro

@Enevhar Aldarion - yes, they might have changed a bit but then do not forget that long time ago, the only option to get diamonds were real money while now we get diamonds from all directions. In live server I reached 10k diamonds in about 3 months only from Spire and Mystical chest from MA, this while I buy all possible expansions (yeah, to hell with the new tournament! :D )

Moncsociusz

I mean they are trying new things all the time. I remember you could won event currency from mystery chests. So people just piled up a lot and opened them during events. They had for sometime infinite amount of quests. Or 100+ , there were random quests. Since I started playing almost every year they tried something new. Before the phoenixes, every building was a set building. Since then almost everything Evo. I think the best layout was for the carnival tavern set. That if you complete all the quest you were automatically granted the set. And you couldn't get more set pieces, but loads of fun stuff from chests.

Arthus

I mean they are trying new things all the time. I remember you could won event currency from mystery chests. So people just piled up a lot and opened them during events. They had for sometime infinite amount of quests. Or 100+ , there were random quests. Since I started playing almost every year they tried something new. Before the phoenixes, every building was a set building. Since then almost everything Evo. I think the best layout was for the carnival tavern set. That if you complete all the quest you were automatically granted the set. And you couldn't get more set pieces, but loads of fun stuff from chests.

Deleting chance for currency from mystery chest was one of the worst things they ever made.
Further eliminated strategy/preparation element and now events are just pay or pure luck.

Moncsociusz

Deleting chance for currency from mystery chest was one of the worst things they ever made.
Further eliminated strategy/preparation element and now events are just pay or pure luck.

Agree. It would be a great rebalance if they would bring it back. This would boost the use of MA. Especially with red panda and the loads of fragments and CC from spire and event buildings.

Eilin

Agree. It would be a great rebalance if they would bring it back. This would boost the use of MA.

This is the reason why it was removed - possibility to accumulate VV

1642689144913.png

Edit:
I meant this city :)

1642690781802.png

Can you imagine how many event currency I could earn using this amount of VV?? ;)

Last edited: