• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

Anakin

All quests done, looking for SK every 3 h, but no chance of a complete set, without a ashen phoenix and a lot of luck
very disappointing a second time after the 9th artifact couldn't be reached in the last event

guivou

very bad luck quite no extra currency won, only 226 doing all quests , connected 3 time a day minimum , very frustrating and far too expensive to complete the set using diamonds

Enevhar Aldarion

I ended up in Silver with 270, which surprised me. On most of the Live servers, I am sure the minimum at the end will be higher than that. I took a screenshot a few minutes before the end, but it is on my phone, so I can't upload it right now, but Silver was 266+ and Gold was 303+, while Bronze was only 235+, so yes, probably less than 10% of cities got the full set.

Velours

I have the feeling the the forbidden ruins event was organized to get us spending lot of money on magical scrolls, what I didn’t do.
I completed the whole bunch of quests, and then the last piece of the building set, in my case the Sorcerer Feast, was out of reach.
If Inno intends to put pieces of the set in future fa or in spire or in magical academy, it would be nice. If not the whole concept is very unfair.
Pity, I liked this event. Not sure if I will participate in any other …..

SyreArca

Ex-Team Member
Can we get confirmation of the change from staff please?
Hi Lelanya. :)
Since the event has ended for Beta, we would suggest you send any questions to your live Forum or Support at this point.
As Beta is a place to test new features in the game, we would not be able to deny or confirm what changes will/have been made to any live servers.

Lelanya

Hi Lelanya. :)
Since the event has ended for Beta, we would suggest you send any questions to your live Forum or Support at this point.
As Beta is a place to test new features in the game, we would not be able to deny or confirm what changes will/have been made to any live servers.
Huh
So a quest was changed here on Beta during the event and you all know nothing about it?

Avocado

In our FS asking around the active players who finished all quests and I assume with an intelligent choice of beacons there were a few who could not complete the set. Well, I am hoping we will get a tome-of-forbidden-ruins-building as a FS reward, then it would be OK.