• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Forbidden Ruins

Skillpowers

Maybe, but probably not. afaik they've never given set buildings in FA.
well you had change on winning old set pieces if you had enough points and with the new way from sorceries to get artefacts they could do thesame for pieces of a set that people are not able to complete.

Aerendil

I finished all quests and only choose prices with the cheapest expected progress.
I was unlucky with winning scrolls and didnt finish the set :mad:
Additionally there is no GA o_O
Luckily the set is crap

If I finish the event questline, I also want the event price
Remove the randomness by removing the chance for winning event currency in the prices.

Lelanya

UPDATE!! Quest 78 has been changed on the last day in Beta from Solve 10 Encounters to Solve 2 of any kind of encounter!
Thanks to the designers for listening.
Do you see why I tried to chase this down? This information is incorrect, it is not Solve 2 of any kind of Encounter, it is Solve 10 of any kind of Encounter.

rock stream

This has been released to EN server without any announcement or wiki entries.
Any advice what I should say to my fellowship (score range 40,000 to 800,000) about this change?

rock stream

Was any change in the shard>broken shard>green bar noted during Beta? I have just filled two wheels and only got 4 broken shards.

little bee

Now that the event has ended on live:
I couldn't finish the set on any of my live worlds, despite optimal play. And from the numbers shown on the league system this does not appear to be unusual.
I find this really frustrating. Please make it possible to finish the events again. If we are no supposed to get the avatar without luck or diamonds, then just give us two possible strategies. One with and one without extra currency.