• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Fairy Queen's Garden

Skillpowers

i also already got a 2nd building , never used shuffle , just saving up untill i see a building i want and then i use all my points on it and just open all other rewards if i get the price early.

DeletedUser3726

The quests are reasonable, not too difficult, not too easy.
I really do hate the "shuffle" game prize board. The 3 chest system is so much better
The prizes on the game board for chapter 6 - Dwarves are not very satisfying.
Very little incentive to participate in the event. I will play it only for the purpose of testing it out and looking for bugs.
I LOVE the 'shuffle' game board for so many reasons:
  1. I can see what prizes are on offer
  2. I know exactly how much it will cost to complete a board
  3. I'm guaranteed a daily prize per board.
  4. I can strategise to determine if it's worth opening flowers because I have more insight into what is on offer.
  5. I can reshuffle if I don't like the prize array
  6. The maximum event currency I could lose at the end of the event is 24 shovels. In the horrible chest system 24 would be the minimum.
  7. it's far easier to strategically manage event currency for one's chosen goal.
With the chest system it's just more RNG torture and I have enough of that from the spire.

DeletedUser3726

I've got 2nd building already. It's similar to "May Tree" event last year, easy to get 2 buildings without buying diamonds.
Ofc if you waste on shuffle, then no.

Building is nice in statistics but animators got very lazy and it looks underwhelming. The only animated part of it at level 10 is Fairy Queen.
There could be some waterfall, fireflies, anything to make it more living.

I'm only in Ch 3 and I've got the 2nd building too. I even used shuffle a couple of times and didn't buy currency. My strategy is to stop opening flowers once I got the daily prize I was going for. I only reshuffle if the prize array isn't great or if I got the daily super early like in the first 5 flowers.

Enevhar Aldarion

Here is how good the shuffle system is, if you are going for the artifacts and not multiples of the daily prizes. I got my 9th artifact with 8 days to go in the event. I now have a 2nd base, a 10th artifact, and am trying for an 11th before the event ends. Then with the 2 artifacts from the FA that will follow, I can have a level 10 and a level 5 of the building out. In chapter 11+, that means extra divine seeds from that level 5, plus the pop and my boosted tier 2 good. I think that will be worth the space for at least a chapter or two. I think I shuffled once, but I did open all 16 flowers a couple of times too.

My strategy is to open flowers until I get the daily prize and both of the ones with extra flowers/seeds. And use the 2X every time it is ready because that doubles the flower/seed that comes with the prize too.