• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion The Fairy Queen's Garden

Arthus

Hah...I just posted a similar message in my FS ...!!!! I almost forgot...I just missed out on one quest...

Me too on quest no.1 and i've seen this "don't forget" post. xD tx @UlyssesBlue

This hideous avatar as final reward is terrible and should be replaced with wishing well
So there's no option to trade stonehenge artifacts for anything useful? ...

At least building is good and nice looking at stage 10

Last edited:

Jackluyt

You are welcome to share our note with friends and fellowship who do not play in Beta:

173624120_10219001859098057_8134492497692573881_n.jpg

173624120_10219001782976154_4282610467266188192_n.jpg

Evolving building gives boosted tier two:

173084046_10219002653517917_799116955097120412_n.jpg

Deleted User - 92139

For me this building is very good. I don't have a old evolving buildings with Tier2- this will be my first.

Great job Inno, finally i can see very well bronze shovel in map. The graphics is very nice at this event.

Last edited by a moderator:

FieryArien

It looks like I’m a minority, but I really hate the Fairies architecture. Always such a relieve to close the chapter and move to Orcs. :p

Fortunately the main building in the event isn’t too fairy-ish. I might even place it, if I like the output (haven’t checked yet). And if there is good mana building and it’s not totally ugly (subjective, I know), than one of my live cities will want some. (If they are ugly, I still might take some and stuck them in some distant corner.)

What I really love so far are the huge golden shovels I’m finding around the city. The visibility is amazing, many thanks for that.

ayvinul

Don't want to sound grumpy but... that event building is just a re-skin of the everblossom sleigh, with T2 instead of T3.

and I loved the small cat on the sled.

That one is just meee. I'm actually more excited about daily prizes with troop production.

little bee

I think it is a very bad idea for any building to give the T2 boosted goods. It's fine for T1 and T3 because there all the goods have a value. But for T2 scrolls are just worthless. That means the players boosted in scrolls are especially dependent on having good eventbuilding for T2 as they cannot simply trade their scrolls for silk or crystall.
But giving the boosted goods means the players who need it most get nothing.

Velours

Helli,

I know it’s not the subject here, but somebody has a clue about the “something went wrong” message? I cannot login on beta for half an hour now…. I get the message, even if it’s loading normally but I cannot use the game.
Thanks

GerdyaanB

Helli,

I know it’s not the subject here, but somebody has a clue about the “something went wrong” message? I cannot login on beta for half an hour now…. I get the message, even if it’s loading normally but I cannot use the game.
Thanks
Happens heren as well

qaccy

Shucks, grand prizes are continuing to slide backwards in terms of benefits. First the Ashen Phoenix being a worse Moon Bear, now this being a worse Gingerbread Mansion. I get not wanting power creep; it's been conclusively demonstrated that limiting or even preventing power creep is at the core of Elvenar's design, and it helps keep things relevant for longer. But couldn't new stuff at least stay the same instead of getting worse? How long before event grand prizes offer only one bonus production and finally stop providing them completely? That's what seems to be happening here.

Heffernan

Looking at buildings in iDavis page there is a building - Petal bridge - produces goods up to orc chapter. Anyone has any idea what those goods might be ? T1/T2/T3 ?

FieryArien

Looking at buildings in iDavis page there is a building - Petal bridge - produces goods up to orc chapter. Anyone has any idea what those goods might be ? T1/T2/T3 ?
Judging by the icons*) the first row is boosted T1, the second row is boosted T2 and the third row is boasted T3.

*) There is green “up arrow” by each icon which means boost. In other cases there is green +1 or +2 which means boost +something. And the icons have actually the specific tier goods drawn inside. Also it seems the bag on the left side is grey for T1, orange for T2 and red for T3.