• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered the end of events and adventures

• Thread starter Deleted User - 62044
  • Start date

Deleted User - 62044

first apologies for my english, google translate is not perfect.

Now that you can raise the buildings of the events, does it mean that there will be no more events ??? ¿Why participate in an event if with upload my buildings is already ????

For my part, it's fine, this year's events have been the worst; I would appreciate nothing more than to eliminate them and the adventures of the brotherhood would thank God if they disappeared, because of that aspect I would like the restoration spell

but to stay the same, I think the spell will be the end of the game, many of us who play will not be able to continue

Lovec Krys

Unles you have wonders for everything and only have few event buildings, you will never have enough RR to level up all of your event buildings.

Potvorisko

Lovec is right, now it looks, that we have chance to contain 5 RR in week (if there will be some new RR resources maybe more), it means, you really must to think to choose the right one and you will never be able to upgrade all of the event buildings. So if you want to have the city in the best contition, you keep fullfiling the events. I like it, it is the way how to upgrade some favourite old buildings and players still have motivation to do the events...

Karvest

There are a lot of other motivations for events - a bunch of expiring buildings, new "must have' sets, pretty looking prizes, or at least it is a good source of spell fragments if you don't like anything that particular event offers.

Deleted User - 62044

5 RR per week, 20 per month, seem to me enough to update 3 buildings per month more than the events give

so participate in a event it not longer necessary, you will see, soon you will see the big mistake of the RR

Karvest

I've built more than 120 tiles of event buildings in winter event, it would take half a year to upgrade just them for one chapter, not talking of other event buildings I have from earlier events. And even if I would have no way to upgrade them, they would stay in my city for at least 3 more chapters...

Deleted User - 62044

I've built more than 120 tiles of event buildings in winter event, it would take half a year to upgrade just them for one chapter, not talking of other event buildings I have from earlier events. And even if I would have no way to upgrade them, they would stay in my city for at least 3 more chapters...

well well, you tell me, follow the events and forget the RR ???? I keep playing as usual and I ignore the "foolishness" of RR ???,

because I'm fine with that at 100%