• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

The Dwarf is finally here

DeletedUser

Having followed this game for a long time, i know i was intentionally kept away less my rage burn it to the ground. Someone eventually slipped though and a beta key wound up in my inbox at long last.
I'm here because i, like all well adjusted individuals being sound of mind and reason, hate Elves. Elves will die.
Secondly, Dwarves will come, and i am their Herald.

Edit by Lauwi: Removed inappropriate language.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I hate elves more than i like dwarves, and im one of the most dwarf loving person you'll ever meet. But hate might be the wrong word, maybe righteous indignation is more correct, for all their crimes against fantasy.
Inappropriate language? CONTEXT! context context context. Gonna start swearing in Dwarven.

Edit by Lauwi: Removed inappropriate language.

DeletedUser

Ok see, i wont even get offended by that comparison. I mean, arnt we ALL elemental beings? Humans are mostly water, dwarves are mostly rock, and elves are mostly hot air. Funny that Elves and Dwarves are similar in ways.. Elves lean towards "living" nature like plants and trees, while Dwarves lean towards "dead" nature, like rock and stone, Geomancy 4tw.

DeletedUser

Yup that are a lot of similarities. *coughs to hide the sarcasm.*

DeletedUser

So you finally went and added dwarves but they arnt their own faction? What is it with this tired and terrible trope of dwarves being a dying race? Why should the race with the best defensive fortifications in the fantasy world be the one to die out? Terrible. Elves continue to be the bane of fantasy.

DeletedUser

Read the Dwarves series by Markus Heitz. They will give you everything you need. An elf race going extinct, dwarves that triumph over legions of evil. A bit different from here.